What Lenormand Deck is the Postman bringing you? 2017

lvirt954

Mini Middia

OMG just received my Middia mini deck and it definitely is a new favorite! The cards are gorgeous and so easy to read I'm going to carry it EVERYWHERE from here on out!

greatdane

WELL, as I won't be able to post them here...

AS SOON as they're available, the ANNA. K and the second ed Ancient Lenormand by our own REALL. I am also looking at the Nordic, very cool.

So that is what I PLAN on the postman bringing next....

Asher

Likely my last Lenormand purchase...

I just ordered the Rana George Lenormand, should be here early next week!

greatdane

SECOND ED ANCIENT LENORMAND

by REALL!

three.sword.fool

Last week I ordered my first decks, the Blue Owl and the Piatnik, two that keep coming up as good starter decks and that I find quite beautiful.

Part of me thinks I will continue to favour the deck I made to practice but who knows.

I'm so excited!! : )

IHeartRescues

I can't believe it but...

I think I am done with buying any more Lennies. I have enough to satisfy me plenty. Don't even use most of them, but I love them too much. They WILL get some attention down the road. Unless an OOP comes up.

And thank you, greatdane, for turning me on to the Bluebird back in dec '15 :) I DO still work w that one.

IHeartRescues meow woof squeek and chirp!

Glass Owl

I think I am done with buying any more Lennies. I have enough to satisfy me plenty. Don't even use most of them, but I love them too much.
A week ago I would have said the same thing as I haven't picked up a lenormand in years but two days ago I bought the Dreaming Way Lenormand. And now I'm so close to buying the Rana George Lenormand and the Maybe Lenormand.

Beanfeasa

The ur Lenormand, dreaming way and bluebird.

IHeartRescues

A week ago I would have said the same thing as I haven't picked up a lenormand in years but two days ago I bought the Dreaming Way Lenormand. And now I'm so close to buying the Rana George Lenormand and the Maybe Lenormand.

Yes, those are all quite lovely, and different fm each other. But no....still not tempted lol Although one of those WAS on my wishlist. Also still pondering the Esmeralda cz that comes and goes in availability. But am quite happy w what I have and they actually would last me for the rest of my next 25 yrs of life. (being optomistic here :))