Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

PCO flexibility

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Playing Cards

Resident

Universal Student 
Resident
PCO flexibility

I had recently purchased the Playing Card Oracles book and I noticed several spreads provided. I am assuming that these spreads were created for the purpose of utilizing the full potential of the system. My understanding of the cards is that each card represents one week, but what if I just want to pull a card for the day? Just how flexible is this system? I know this may sound silly (and it probably is), but can this be used like any other playing card system with its spreads, like a past present, future gig? Thanks for putting up with my squared thinking.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

MareSaturni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal Student View Post
I had recently purchased the Playing Card Oracles book and I noticed several spreads provided. I am assuming that these spreads were created for the purpose of utilizing the full potential of the system. My understanding of the cards is that each card represents one week, but what if I just want to pull a card for the day? Just how flexible is this system? I know this may sound silly (and it probably is), but can this be used like any other playing card system with its spreads, like a past present, future gig? Thanks for putting up with my squared thinking.
The PCO is a very flexible system (I have been using it for nearly 10 years and it's probably my favourite oracle), and the 'one card = one week' thing only works in spread that involve timing - like the Preset spread or the Cat Spread.

I believe that if you want a daily reading with the PCO, it's a good idea to draw at least 2 cards so you have the interplay of energy between suits and numbers. One card alone is likely to make a rather vague reponse.

I hope this helps.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.