Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Barajas espanolas anyone?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Playing Cards

Citizen

Migdal93 
Citizen

You know what I find it funny? Most sites say that the 7's are the WORST number. If it's the 7 of spades, well, sadness and woe!

But in AlNablus meanings, the 7 of spades is something good, and the 5 is the sad number.

I love having those comparisons!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Updating... I've now got a spanish, a hungarian (the seasons are the Aces), and several other playing card decks. One of the czech decks features the seasons, but comes only with 10 + 9 (and the e courts). No idea how to use that one.
There also is a round one and one with nekkid showgirls from the 70s.

Ready to join any cartomancy study group in order to test the barjas espanola!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Resident

AlNablus 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Ahoy Alnablus, thank you for listing the meanings in the other thread. I like the simplicity.
Are there fixed combinations?
Yes, there are several fixed combinations but, I don't rely on them so I haven't really spent much time on them. Memorizing all the combinations readers are using would take years.

If the same two or three-cards combination would came up in several readings for a couple of years, always pointing out to the same outcome, then I would start using it. In fact there are a few combinations I use, but those are flexible in the sense that they point to general dynamics and processes one needs to read in context.

If you want to use combinations, the cards need not necessarily be next to each other. It is sufficient that they appear in the same spread.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlNablus View Post
Yes, there are several fixed combinations but, I don't rely on them so I haven't really spent much time on them. Memorizing all the combinations readers are using would take years.

If the same two or three-cards combination would came up in several readings for a couple of years, always pointing out to the same outcome, then I would start using it. In fact there are a few combinations I use, but those are flexible in the sense that they point to general dynamics and processes one needs to read in context.

If you want to use combinations, the cards need not necessarily be next to each other. It is sufficient that they appear in the same spread.
Thank you for the response. I'm glad if I don't have to learn any fixed combinations. I've learned the Lenormand combinations, and I never found them really useful.
I also bought a set of spanish cards, and I'm ready to learn your method if you'd like to teach us.

Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

It will take some time until my baraja will arrive but I can't wait! They're so beautiful! And I'm very grateful for the help here in this thread!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
It will take some time until my baraja will arrive but I can't wait! They're so beautiful! And I'm very grateful for the help here in this thread!
Have you already received your cards?

For the time being, I've stored mine safely in a box ,,,^-^,,,
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

No, I'll get them next week, together with some other goodies (magyar kartya for example). Can't waaaait! I've been using my Arcana tarot playing cards - I really want to start reading playing cards.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

And they are here - I'm so happy!!!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Yay! Where's your training - study - break in thread?
I found this site's card meanings very helpful.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

Here is AlNablus' very helpful thread: https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275816

Thank you for the link! I didn't know that site before, now I only hope it's not again a story of many different systems and one little brain caught up in the middle - mine! ;-)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.