Completionism

gregory

Only if you have extra Hexary decks.

The obsession can't be fought. I wonder what else there is to collect?? Fairies? Sports Tarot? Hmm.... How fun!
UMMMMM I wonder where I could... IF I found a Hexerey, you'd trade ? I may just be able to get back to you on that.... do NOT let anyone else in first, till I give up... :D

gregory

You know I would have purchased the item in the attachment just for the Weiser LWB had they not specifically excluded Australia as a Ship-To address. (Even eBay is trying to curb my veracious appetite...!)

Perhaps I should PM nisaba for a Spell.
Something like "And flung into the Vortex, his powers nugatory there..." :joke:
Hey don't be such a wuss. Have you never heard of bribing other members here to let you use their address ? I do it ALL the time - especially for people who won't ship outside the US... I have several decks being delivered at the end of August, when my useful actually not AT person comes to Canada for the weekend :)

nisaba

Only if you have extra Hexary decks.

The obsession can't be fought. I wonder what else there is to collect?? Fairies? Sports Tarot? Hmm.... How fun!

Doreen Virtue decks, perhaps?

nisaba

You know I would have purchased the item in the attachment just for the Weiser LWB had they not specifically excluded Australia as a Ship-To address. (Even eBay is trying to curb my veracious appetite...!)
I truly believe that your appetite is not only veracious, but voracious, also! Truthful AND enormous.

Perhaps I should PM nisaba for a Spell.
Something like "And flung into the Vortex, his powers nugatory there..." :joke:

Blessed be this little deck.
Not Australia? What the heck.
We'll make exception for Rick Gee,
And send it over the deep blue sea
To the Convict Island far away
So Richard Gee can have his day!

RichardG

Thank you, nisaba. I feel a circle of protection around me now.
Doreen Virtue would be proud! ;)

Gregory, I'd never even considered 'bribery' :angel:
And, reading between the lines, I think you are offering to be my new U.S. delivery agent for everything. Fantastic! :thumbsup:
(Hoping you're up to doing all the middle-of-the-night bidding for me too.)

hahaha! You lot do make me laugh!

nisaba

Gregory, I'd never even considered 'bribery' :angel:
And, reading between the lines, I think you are offering to be my new U.S. delivery agent for everything.

Sadly, she doesn't live in the US. Which is just remiss of her because she lives in far more places than most of us manage to live in, but the US is not one of them, unless she has sprouted yet another residential address. As it is, I find it difficult enough to remember which of her superfluity of addresses she is at, at any given time!

You and I, RiG, collect decks. She collected so many decks that she has started collecting homes to keep them in.

gregory

You and I, RiG, collect decks. She collected so many decks that she has started collecting homes to keep them in.
Yaas :D I does does that. :D

(It's a lie. I only have a room full... So far. But it does need more shelves and has too much IKEA furniture...)

rwcarter

I'm sorry, Rodney, but I cannot read any further posts from you.
They lead to nothing but pain......
I'm sure you've heard of the term "suffering for fashion"? That's nothing compared to the suffering we Completionists go through! :D :angel: })

RichardG

Look, Chiska, Look !

You know, RichardG, you could always go into collecting Thoths...Such a lovely array of models, styles, colours, sizes, printings...I traded a favored deck just to get a White Box C from Weiser rather than USGames....

Come on over to the dark side. We have Thoths....

Crowley Vintage Thoth Tarot Cards "Llewellyn Hong Kong" Rare! White Box

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Crowley-...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item2a40cd71a9

And ONLY $990!
There's 990 reasons you can't tempt me over to the Thoths!

gregory

DAMN - I do need the Hong King printing.... Um...

That seller often has scary prices and rarely sells anything :) hey have been "made fun of" here before }) I see they often accept best offers. I might just...