Tarot reading networks?

starburst_au

I'm interested in checking out a few different tarot reading networks. As i'm contemplating joining a network in the future.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention specific networks you've been involved with on the forum, but i'd be interested to know which ones you'd recommend(if allowed)?
If the forum doesn't allow specific names of networks to be mentioned, is it possible that people PM me?

I'm aware of a well known Australian based site, well the owner of the site is Australian and that's about it. Yep, I can google tarot networks, but i'm pretty sure i could be pointed in the right direction to begin looking.

Thanks for your help / support.

Cheers,
SB

starburst_au

So i'm thinking with the views on this thread, no one is going to comment on specific networks, that's fine.

Suggestions via PM then?

Appreciated,
SB

AJ

there have been a lot of threads about this but it is possible no one here is reading for a network at this time. In truth, I think only a very small percentage of the members here read for others at all.

Maybe someone smarter than I am can bring up some threads, I don't think the phrase 'reading network' is what they were called, sorry I can't help more there.

some things I remember:
Good stay at home work, but pay, like anything else, is dependant on how much you are willing to work.
Some require high speed connections
Some require sample readings of your techniques
Some require cams
There was one about connected chat rooms and people coming in and interrupting the readings.
Really needy repeaters
Querents who left poor feedback because the reader read the cards rather than giving answers the client wanted to hear.
The pros and cons ethically of keeping people on the line to run up the $$'s.

ivanna

Did you made a search in the forum for threads with the word oranum? I can not link you now as I am using my movil phone but you will find some interesting threads about it.

gregory

Some people read on keen.
Others say it is dreadful.

There's also facade, and oranum (which was badly hacked recently, according to some thread I saw).

OH. You may like to read this thread on them:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=199315

MOST here have said it is better to set up your own site, or to read on etsy - though I have a vague idea that someone posted they don't allow it any more, just as ebay doesn't. Some here read on craigslist. :D

A member here was recruiting recently - but views seem to be a bit mixed.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=212284

I assume this is what you mean. When I saw the thread I thought you meant networks, as in where people go to compare readings - and as I never heard of any, I said nowt.

starburst_au

there have been a lot of threads about this but it is possible no one here is reading for a network at this time. In truth, I think only a very small percentage of the members here read for others at all.

Hey, Thanks for replying. Yeah i'm not actually sure about the 'name' for paid reading sites, is there one lol?

Maybe someone smarter than I am can bring up some threads, I don't think the phrase 'reading network' is what they were called, sorry I can't help more there.

some things I remember:
Good stay at home work, but pay, like anything else, is dependant on how much you are willing to work.
Some require high speed connections
Some require sample readings of your techniques
Some require cams
There was one about connected chat rooms and people coming in and interrupting the readings.
Really needy repeaters
Querents who left poor feedback because the reader read the cards rather than giving answers the client wanted to hear.
The pros and cons ethically of keeping people on the line to run up the $$'s.

Thanks for that! I just wanted to check a few of them out and see if they were ok or not... i've read mixed opinions. But it's good to read it again too.

starburst_au

Did you made a search in the forum for threads with the word oranum? I can not link you now as I am using my movil phone but you will find some interesting threads about it.

Thank you kindly. I shall do that :D

Cheers,
SB

starburst_au

Some people read on keen.
Others say it is dreadful.

There's also facade, and oranum (which was badly hacked recently, according to some thread I saw).

OH. You may like to read this thread on them:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=199315

MOST here have said it is better to set up your own site, or to read on etsy - though I have a vague idea that someone posted they don't allow it any more, just as ebay doesn't. Some here read on craigslist. :D

A member here was recruiting recently - but views seem to be a bit mixed.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=212284

I assume this is what you mean. When I saw the thread I thought you meant networks, as in where people go to compare readings - and as I never heard of any, I said nowt.

Thanks! much appreciated for the links!

I'll check out the stuff on the forum and the other sites you've mentioned.

Cheers,
SB

danieljuk

you can do readings by etsy but not ebay anymore. you don't get the promotion from the tarot networks but are more in control with etsy. I am not sure how many customers you might get that way.

hoping someone who uses keen or oranum comes and posts their experiences.
Biddy Tarot has a free reading network and an affiliate type service.

also if you have a website or service, don't forget you can post it in the advertising thread here as a subscriber! I have used pro tarot readers that advertised there just because they are part of the AT community.