One horary TIMING reading available.

mary_leo

Ok Sharla, I'll keep that in mind. It will be much better if he waits until he feels better to answer me, because when we were dating and he had any problems he became vicious. He is one of the angriest pisces guy I've ever known.

Thank you one more time, when he answers me, I'll let u know

Vejl

Dear Sharla,

:)) this is so funny, double mistake from my side lol. Oh well, and i was wondering how come that it appeared in front of me if it was from 2012, i called it fate :))
Thank you sooo much for your reply, as this situation is bugging me a lot.
His initial is M (his name, not sure if i have to give initial for his surname too) Long story short: we had something in the past (6 months ago), but it fell apart, then he came back in my life (few weeks ago) so it can fall apart again. I feel strong connection with him, but reality doesn't agree :) Some things are in the air and only conversation can fix it, at least on this stage, if it is fixable at all..

Thank u, thank u. So grateful :0)
V

Sharla

:)) this is so funny, double mistake from my side lol. Oh well, and i was wondering how come that it appeared in front of me if it was from 2012, i called it fate :))
Thank you sooo much for your reply, as this situation is bugging me a lot.
His initial is M (his name, not sure if i have to give initial for his surname too) Long story short: we had something in the past (6 months ago), but it fell apart, then he came back in my life (few weeks ago) so it can fall apart again. I feel strong connection with him, but reality doesn't agree :) Some things are in the air and only conversation can fix it, at least on this stage, if it is fixable at all..

Thank u, thank u. So grateful :0)
V

So what is it your actually wanting to know ?

Vejl

Hello again,

Thanks for the fast response.
I would like to know if he will (when) contact me to talk about us, to resolve this situation, hopefully to reunite on much better basis. OR if there is at all chance to reunite.

Thanks ;)
V

Sharla

Thanks for the fast response.
I would like to know if he will (when) contact me to talk about us, to resolve this situation, hopefully to reunite on much better basis. OR if there is at all chance to reunite.

Thanks ;)
V

https://postimg.org/image/xmp8zifcn/

Querent = Sun in 11th

Quesited = Saturn in his 11th This is something your both hoping for.

Moon conjuncting NN = (+) SN in 7th = (-)

Part of love = Cancer @ 10,19" sig - moon

Sun is in an elevated degree, this is good for you as even though your quite weak in your sign, this degree elevates you and gives you more strength. (+)
Also Sun is conjunct the fixed star of new beginnings, this is something you want.

Saturn retrogrades back towards the sun, also retrograding towards the moon and NN too. (+2)

Using the magic 8 ball method it would be a No (-)

POL is in your 1st house and Saturn retrogrades towards it, which is (+2) Moon is weak in its sign (-)

Positive testimonies outweigh the negative, so the answer is yes he does want to reconcile, and this could happen within the next 3 days.

Good luck :)

Vejl

oh my dear Sharla, thank you so much for your time and your expertise on this matter.
I am very grateful for this, specially bsc my heart feels it too.
I will let you know ASAP he contacts me :))

Have a great day :)
V

Vejl

Dear Sharla,
It is me again :)
I don't think i was very precise in my question, so was wondering if I could modify it if you don't mind.
I will wait for your reply first :)
Thanks
V

Sharla

Dear Sharla,
It is me again :)
I don't think i was very precise in my question, so was wondering if I could modify it if you don't mind.
I will wait for your reply first :)
Thanks
V

What do you mean ?

Vejl

Hello again :)
We put the emphasis on: 'if he wants', but the correct question should be: 'if we will reunite' :) I would also add time frame, lets say within 6 months. It just came to me today, i was not really clear with myself i guess.
That if you agree, of course, and if willing to have a look again.

Many thanks in advance.
V

Sharla

Hello again :)
We put the emphasis on: 'if he wants', but the correct question should be: 'if we will reunite' :) I would also add time frame, lets say within 6 months. It just came to me today, i was not really clear with myself i guess.
That if you agree, of course, and if willing to have a look again.

Many thanks in advance.
V

https://postimg.org/image/hbb36j7o3/

Its a late asc now so things are out of your hands, your venus detrimented, feeling helpless and hurt about things. And mars is flowing away from you ready to move into its fall in cancer, so things will then become worse between you and M.

There is a sextile coming up between you both, this must be when you end up speaking, but mercury coming up to algol shows the talk you have will be upsetting. So then this will change things for the worse.

So i don't see you getting back together from this chart No.