Amun Ra Revisited

Zephyros

Every so often, I must ask again in the forum about this deck, does anyone know anything about it, will it be published in the end? I know the artist wrote here in the forum that they weren't really that keen on publishing it, but I simply must have it!

Please, give me a shred of hope, anything!

Sulis

I seem to remember the artist saying that he couldn't finish it and so it wouldn't be published although in THIS THREAD (click) he seems to suggest that he will be finishing it.

A mystery - it's a lovely deck though. The artist is hugely talented.

Sidhe-Ra

I have to admit, if it ever emerges that is one deck I will get very excited about.

Zephyros

I have to admit, if it ever emerges that is one deck I will get very excited about.

Isn't it amazing? Although Thoth inspired, I would hesitantly say the artwork is on par, if not better than the original. I've been following threads about it for years, an enigmatic deck in the extreme. The artist said in their site that it may be published in a very limited edition, whatever it would cost, I'd break savings for it (theoretically of course, if I had any:)).

VGimlet

If I remember correctly it was in consideration for publication for a bit, and then disappeared from the website. Probably for the reasons in the above linked post.

The creator made it as a personal deck anyway, and never planned to publish. This deck was on my wanted list for years. I love the deck too, and would buy it in either a 22 card or 78 card verson. :p

Ah well.

Laura Borealis

drat! It looks incredable

Where are you seeing it?

On the artist's webpage, where it says Amun-Ra tarot, the image link is broken for me. :(

Laura Borealis

Awesome, thank you.

Wow, they're really trippy.