Psychedelic Rider-Waite cards

Thoughtful

They are certainly a new concept, have they been out too long in the midday sun.

Luna-Ocean

I would also be interested in getting one of these if the artist does decide to print them, i think it will be an added bonus to any collection.

prudence

...I'm still not getting what psychedelics are if acid isn't one.

:laugh: I think the confusion was about psychedelic art and that it tends to look like an acid trip....I don't think anyone was saying acid is not a "psychedelic" , though I may be wrong! :D

EightWands

Wow.. I love the Fool!

I too would get this deck.

Rhapsodin

Worrying about what appears to be a headless Priestess. Her neck is at the point of crossing the Abyss, Daat, cutting off the supreme triad and letting path-walkers fall into the dark side!!

darkbookworm13

I am craving rainbow sherbert now >_<

This deck looks interesting, I think he was able to pull off the concept well, I don't think I could use it though, the bright colors might trigger headaches with long term use (I am working out how to darken another brightly colored deck as I write this, the Kmart Tarot)...

I think the artwork is awesome though, the melting is done well, and doesn't detract from the traditional card setups, I am a newbie to using tarot cards, but I recognize the RWS despite the zaniness of the deck itself. Bravo to the artist.

Rhapsodin

Will the set come with a free tab? That would make reading/study really mystical!

Barleywine

Love that Emperor. He reminds me of "Pizza the Hutt" in Spaceballs :D

Barleywine

That or the love child of the Albano Waite and a Simpsons Halloween episode.

Perfect! I can see him doing the Hermit in "Simpsons Halloween" style as Diogenes with his lamp, but instead of looking for "an honest man" he's shuffling along going "...Brains! Brains!"

Uncle Fester

Rider Waite

Wow kudos to the man who dare attempt such a feat !!! Maybe he will be finished when he is eighty !!! No I mean seriously good luck to him and he'd be onto a winner as I for one am sure as are many other salivate ing at the thought of a new improved rider Waite where colour is concerned as they were originally really bright but now they're mass produced and just grim