Decks that aren't on Aeclectic

Metafizzypop

Looks like the Sepia Stains Tarot got re-released. This is an earlier deck from the artist who did the Isidore Tarot. Nice to see it's out again. It's such a unique and beautiful deck.

http://www.sepiastainstarot.com

gregory

Looks like the Sepia Stains Tarot got re-released. This is an earlier deck from the artist who did the Isidore Tarot. Nice to see it's out again. It's such a unique and beautiful deck.

http://www.sepiastainstarot.com
It did indeed. I sort of own it (I had it mailed to a friend in the US, and it isn't with me yet.)

Solandia

Hi Solandia

I think I sent scans and a review of tarot of the Wyrd a while back. Not seen it up here yet, did you receive them?

Cheers!

Hi Winterchild, I just saw your post now. I didn't get your review or scans of the Tarot of the Wyrd - can you resend them to me?

~ Solandia

Padma

Freyaisunavailable, thanks for mentioning the Isodora tarot - I had never seen it. Love it! It's on my list of to-buy. :)

Gregory, what do you mean by you don't own every deck ever made? :confused: ah, my illusions crumble in the dusty winds of admissions...!

Winterchild

Hi Winterchild, I just saw your post now. I didn't get your review or scans of the Tarot of the Wyrd - can you resend them to me?

~ Solandia

Sure can, I just found my copy of the review and some photos I took. Can you send me your email address, as I dont think we can attach images to the messages on AT :)

Cheers!

Bobby

Chronata

I only have three of the six tarots I made, make it onto this site...mostly because they sold out before I got a chance.

Except for my Tarot Noir reprint...I should really get on that...

Winterchild

Attachments

• Wyrd 1.jpg
    Wyrd 1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 93
  • Wyrd 2.jpg
    Wyrd 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Wyrd 3.jpg
    Wyrd 3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Wyrd 4.jpg
    Wyrd 4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Wyrd 5.jpg
    Wyrd 5.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 70

Winterchild

More Wyrd Images for Review

Here are a few more including the back of the cards.

Attachments

• Wyrd 6.jpg
    Wyrd 6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 79
  • Wyrd 7.jpg
    Wyrd 7.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Wyrd 8.jpg
    Wyrd 8.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Wyrd 9.jpg
    Wyrd 9.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Wyrd 10.jpg
    Wyrd 10.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 78

Placebo Scotsman

Tarocco Favoloso, aka Fantastic Tarot - ltd edition from Meneghello in the eighties

I don't think I remember ever seeing Meneghello decks listed in the AT reviews

At best you might find decks that are coincidentally published by some one else like LoS

I'm sure there are reasons for that

I think they have something to do with how hard it is to find scans for Meneghello cards in general