Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

h3ll0k1tt33

I just ordered the newest version with the italian text. I really, really love the look of these and can't wait to have them in my greedy little hands :)

Winterchild

That was very confusing. It seemed to think I was ordering both, and I had to delete the 333.... I hope that hasn't messed anything up.... :(

Is there a 333? I have found 3 different decks on the site... The original Trionfi (which I gleefully received today!), The Paradoxical Trionfi and The Italian Trionfi...

I just want a full 78 card Trionfi like Lefy.... Oh Patrick, you have such a clever, deviant way with the minors... (does that read like a big fat please?!)

PLEASE

Excited for the guidebook too!

Edited to add that I think I have it sussed now.... Trionfi is the 333... I guess if there were Minors to the Trionfi it would have to be called something like the Minori della Luna?

agviz

I went to this page for the Italian Trionfi della Luna and I really dig the old book image of Il Carro. I'd love a deck like that too! In 78 cards! Patrick, I hope you weren't planning on taking a break anytime soon. Or ever. ;)

inanna_tarot

How on earth have I missed the 333!!
Will soon have to be rectified

Moonboy

Thank you for your feedback, everyone:)

Yes, the "333" encompasses all the variations of Trionfi della Luna:

Classic/English version

Italian version (*new)

and the Paradoxical variation (Inverted image deck, which has a print run of only 111 copies...we are now down to our last handful before going OOP)

Trionfi della Luna evolved from spontaneous ink drawings created on hand drawn Deviant Moon wrapped decks. I only saw this project as a Majors set. ATM, there are no plans yet to create the minors as I am already involved in an Oracle project (444)

Thanks again!

delizt

this deck is stunning, just stunning!! I am adding my plea for a 78-card version:)

InkyAlchemy

Got my 333 Deck last week. Ordered an extra to surprise my hubby. It's such an awesome deck. Funny and terrifying all at the same time! Love the bonus cards too! Well done Patrick :) Unlike some others here, I think it is meant to be just a majors only deck. It just works perfectly like that. Looking forward to the 444 Oracle next...

ueI

Are you still working on 111 and 222 projects?

Moonboy

Are you still working on 111 and 222 projects?

Hello ueI,

Yes, I am working on the "222" and :444: simultaneously...both will be a full boxed edition of 48 cards each (Oracle)

The "111" is on hold for now but wants to be finished one day soon :)

BTW, you can see a little "preview" of the 444 oracle here:
http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/

Farzon

Finally my Trionfi have arrived!
They're so great! But what are you going to do wroth the minors in this style like the Queen of Wands, Patrick?

Will we never see her again except as a bonus card or will she be part of the Sister Deck? (Deviant Sun, or what?) [emoji1]

Greetings from Vienna! Love your decks!