BORDERS -- The 5th AT Deck

Flames

I'm confused, the one called 5 appears to be the red velvet? Is that the one you picked? I wish I'd had a chance to vote and that the numbering was clear.

NUMBER 3 was initially called "bordersbyseven5" on the list in dropbox. The numbering wasn't clear, that's true...Hence, the confusion. But, Reall renamed them the day after I posted. It's all good NOW. :) In other words, #3 was always number 3 out of the 10 listed even though its original name may have been confusing. :D

Flames

I saw that you picked 3, but in what I quoted, Flames said "#3 is called 5". And the one called 5 is red velvet. I wasn't sure if they had been reordered at some point.

But yes, the one you linked is the one I'd pick of the choices given. I agree the borders should be as neutral as possible so they don't clash with the wide variety of styles and colors.

Hey Laura,
Read my message above.
Hope you're well.
:heart:

Oh yeah....glad you like number 3, too!! :)

Laura Borealis

Sweet, thanks for the clarification :)

Chronata

I'm another one who likes 3 (and 6) :)

tarotbear

Yes I did assume that is probably wouldnt be printed :)

Yes ~ that was a discussion a long, long time ago! I did my cards wright after the project was launched - so long ago I don't even remember when it was - October 2014? Many of us would have liked to see it as a viable deck but it was decided against.

gregory

I only mentioned it here as I THINK AmethystEyes isn't a contributor. Excuse me if I'm wrong; so many have changed that I could be confused.

nisaba

I haven't actually yet *looked* at any of the border designs, but for what it's worth, I'm actually agreeing with Gregory here (Yeah, I know - scary, innit).

Lush borders work with lush decks, but this one is going to have a huge range of styles, so the borders need to be as plain as possible to not detract from any style of artwork. If I'd had a computer and had been here all along during the discussion, I would have campaigned loudly and heavily for plain white or plain black borders with no design at all, to showcase all the different styles. As I'm a latecomer and as someone who has held up the progress of the deck, I feel I can't actually do that, so I'm happy to play nice and go along with the choice of border.

Now.

Off to actually have a look.

:)

nisaba

Many of us would have liked to see it as a viable deck but it was decided against.

<suddenly confused>

Each of the contributors is going to get a copy still, aren't they?

AmethystEyes

I only mentioned it here as I THINK AmethystEyes isn't a contributor. Excuse me if I'm wrong; so many have changed that I could be confused.
Nope, I just noticed this the other day.