Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Study Group

Rede Seeker

http://www.7th-house.com/decks.html

This is a new deck published by 7th House, the people who bring you the 'Seasons of the Witch' dayplanners.

Is there an interest in starting a Study Group for it?

My first impression of Pearls of Wisdom Tarot is that it resets the bar for 'fully loaded imagery'. The deck borders on busy - many images on a small surface - which makes it difficult to read all that the cards contain. The colors are infectious - able to dispell negative thoughts.

6 Haunted Days

My deck should be arriving next Tuesday. Very excited :) There is certainly quite a few fellow Ater's who seem quite smitten with it! I think the vast amount going on in each card would make for wonderful study group discussions.

Sulis

I'm in :)
I just got this deck and it looks like an excellent reading deck.
I think I'll be using it for the foreseeable future so I'd be very happy to see a study group get off the ground.

6 Haunted Days

Over the weekend I was (and am) laying out the cards in different groupings, getting some fascinating insights. I've got lots of thoughts lurking and ruminating in my head, so I plan on posting about quite a few cards when I can find time here and there (sans the loud and rambunctious toddler, he completely ruins my train of thought :laugh:.

To me this deck is very inviting and welcoming to study and contemplation. The more I look, the more I see.

6 Haunted Days

Has anyone noticed that the ordering page for this deck at the 7th House website has a direct link to this study group? http://www.7th-house.com/decks.html

Check out the Pearls of Wisdom study group that has formed spontaneously. click here

I thought this was cool! :)

Sulis

6 Haunted Days said:
Has anyone noticed that the ordering page for this deck at the 7th House website has a direct link to this study group? http://www.7th-house.com/decks.html

Check out the Pearls of Wisdom study group that has formed spontaneously. click here

I thought this was cool! :)

Now that is cool :)

Stormdancer

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I would like to thank all of you who are sharing your visions of this deck. I can see it and look at it, and get things out of it, but when I read some of your descriptions, I'm in awe at the powers of your observations.

Thanks for taking the time to post!

6 Haunted Days

stormdancer339 said:
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I would like to thank all of you who are sharing your visions of this deck. I can see it and look at it, and get things out of it, but when I read some of your descriptions, I'm in awe at the powers of your observations.

Thanks for taking the time to post!

Not sure if you meant me in your compliments besides the others, but thank you! It's nice to know others read and enjoy what you write and feel about a card, and you're not talkking to yourself!

6 Haunted Days

Has anyone else noticed that on the suit banners she has put the playing card signs?

Wands=Clubs
Cups=Hearts
Swords=Spades
Pentacles=Diamonds

I read with PC's, and follow Ana Cortez's method, so these don't really match for meanings, I just thought it was an interesting idea she added.