The Playing Card Oracles by Cortez/Freeman

MareSaturni

Satori said:
I think you can use the illustrated deck with your own ideas, and your elements and directions will sort of have to go along with this system.

Yes, I think that keeping the elemental system is important... specially because it's SUCH a clever method! I can no longer look at a playing card deck and think of the tarot elemental correspondences!

And one of the most beautiful things about Ana's method is the very interaction between the elements. The readings always seem so alive to me!

Satori said:
I just found my deck. I'm so happy! I love Ana's bag for her deck. Very cool with the cowries all over it. I think I'll crochet my own special bag...although my daughter did make me a bag that might be perfect....

Mine has a special little bag too, but it cannot be waaaaay too pretty, because I carry it with me all the time. If it's too pretty I'll be afraid of throwing it into my bag like I do, and the PCO is my workhorse deck. It must be with me all the time ;)

I'm happy to see Ana's video and book reaching more and more people! :love:

celticnoodle

Satori said:
I agree with Marina and IrishMacaroni! ;) (Sorry girl, been dying to say that for a few years now! }) )
:p at first, i was thinking, "Irishmacaroni"? who's that?
then it dawned on me. :D yeah, it sometimes takes me a few minutes. but quite funny there, satori! :p

Satori

LOL! Sorry honey.

So I just did the MOST amazing reading with PCO using Lost Man. About my sister who just passed.

Should we post readings here or is there a readings thread for the PCO that is active???

cardlady22

Looks like most of the PCO Reading threads were done by each individual. Go for a fresh one, Satori!

MareSaturni

Satori said:
LOL! Sorry honey.

So I just did the MOST amazing reading with PCO using Lost Man. About my sister who just passed.

Should we post readings here or is there a readings thread for the PCO that is active???

Open a new thread in the "Oracle Readings" forum! And then we can share our readings and help each other with new ideas regarding the cards :)

I did a fantastic Lost Man reading for a friend a few days ago, posted it on my blog. I'm surprised by how accurate it was! :love:

strings of life

Before I dive into the contents of the thread, I just started reading the book last night. I'm hooked and can't put the book down. I really just want to finish my pleasure book, The Historian too. Sigh. The method seems logical and I'm drawn to the fact that there is a bit of structure behind it. Fascinating. Oh, and the cards are beautiful! Well, you guys already knew that.

I'm sure I'll have more to contribute. They are calling out to be played with!

lark

glad you like it aurarcana..:)
Ana has a new video!

IheartTarot

I am also about to join the PCO club. You guys wore me down! :D

I have the book and deck, they are waiting patiently for me...

MareSaturni

lark said:
glad you like it aurarcana..:)
Ana has a new video!

Cool, isn't it? I love watching her read :D

IheartTarot said:
I am also about to join the PCO club. You guys wore me down! :D

Welcome to the PCO Club!
Beware though, that once you pick up this deck you may end up never putting it down! }) ;)