cast a chart transist and be able to move date/time

ivanna

Hi
I would like to know if there is a web in which you can set a natal chart with transits and be able to move the time or day back or foward to see where the transits were located on a certaing moment.
I would like to know when, for example, the saturn transit entered on my 1 house, or mercury on the 8, and I was using astro, but I don't think I can do that.

Minderwiz

Hi
I would like to know if there is a web in which you can set a natal chart with transits and be able to move the time or day back or foward to see where the transits were located on a certaing moment.
I would like to know when, for example, the saturn transit entered on my 1 house, or mercury on the 8, and I was using astro, but I don't think I can do that.

junethird knows more about generating charts at astro.com than I do, so if anyone knows if it's possible, she does.

This is one of the reasons why I use a professional quality program, it can calculate ingress charts or 'enable dynamic change on a chart using increments of time (or degree) as desired. This is one of the things that Janus will do, though I'm not so sure it's as intuitive as Delphic Oracle or Solar Fire. However the difference is not major and as you can download a fully working trial version, it's the one to use.

You can set it for standard ingresses of any planet into a sign but it also allows ingress into a specific degree, so you can use that feature to calculate ingress into houses, using any house system you choose.

ivanna

Thanks, I'm going to try janus right now. Im very interested on knowng when Pluto entered on my 5th house, for example, and I think this will allow me to do that.

Minderwiz

Thanks, I'm going to try janus right now. Im very interested on knowng when Pluto entered on my 5th house, for example, and I think this will allow me to do that.

Any problems let me know!

ivanna

Hi Minderwiz,
Finally, and luckily, I found this tool
http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Graphic/Form_Input/Input_Data_Transit_Chart.asp
This allows you easily to change the date of the chart with transist, and see where the planeet was located on a certaind date. I don't know why, buy I find it very easy to manage, just go forward or back with the navigator, change dates and see how the planets are moving.
It helped me a lot and avoided me to install the program. I'm just finishing my exercise, and this tool was helpfull and helped me to finish.
Hope more people will find it helpful.

Minderwiz

It looks OK, I couldn't see anything to customise the chart, though I only took a quick look. So it seems you have to use what it gives you - no selection of planets or asteroids or other bodies and no choice of house systems. Again it was a quick look so I might have missed something. But it's free and that is often the main criterion.