Chinese printing RWS

martyn_uk

Does anyone know where I can get the Italian printing of the RWS? I have the newer version but find the card stock a little on the strong side. I've been looking around but there doesn't seem to be anyway of finding out :(

Abrac

You'll most likely have to find one on eBay, Amazon, etc. and ask the seller to look on the box and see where it's printed. Other than that you'd have to find one that's got a good picture of the box so you can see it for yourself.

If you've got an account here you can buy and sell with other members. Someone might have one.

rwcarter

Does anyone know where I can get the Italian printing of the RWS? I have the newer version but find the card stock a little on the strong side. I've been looking around but there doesn't seem to be anyway of finding out :(
I have a 60th printing (of the LWB) "Premiere edition" RWS that was printed in Italy. The ISBN is 1-57281-504-3. It comes up on Amazon UK with a Feb 2006 publication date for £14.19.

The "Premiere editions" have the regular yellow box in a well inside of a larger slipcase style box and a Celtic Cross fold out spread sheet. Instead of calling it the "We're making it harder to steal" edition, US Games decided instead to give it the moniker of "Premiere." :)

All of the Standard yellow box editions I have (up through the 44th printing of the LWB) were all printed in Switzerland and have a different ISBN than the "Premiere edition." Interestingly enough though, the yellow box inside the "Premiere edition" has the same ISBN as the Switzerland printing 0-913866-13-X. So somewhere between the 44th and 60th printings of the LWB, USG moved from Switzerland to Italy for printing the deck.

Oh, and only Subscribers have access to the Tarot Trading forum. I don't see the Star next to martyn_uk's username, so he isn't currently a Subscriber and therefore can't access Tarot Trading.

HTH,
Rodney