New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

framer

Thanks!

After Christmas, I think I will ready to choose an edition...

Its'not easy to choose! :)

Bluefeet

Thanks!

After Christmas, I think I will ready to choose an edition...

Its'not easy to choose! :)

Just follow your intuition. All three editions are equally stunning, you won't be disappointed! :D

framer

I am sure that you're right :)

framer

Hello,

Finally I would take the first edition of Conver,

I can wait for a group if you can...

I can pay by paypal immediately after holiday period (Chistmas, New Year...)

I'm from Canada.

eltarot78

Hello Framer

ok, good choice, Argentina right now is a country in chaos, the post office is not providing postal services,
from more than a week who are unemployed, when the situation normalizes ago, I will be informing you

keep in touch

ladybird

Hello Framer

ok, good choice, Argentina right now is a country in chaos, the post office is not providing postal services,
from more than a week who are unemployed, when the situation normalizes ago, I will be informing you

keep in touch

Oh my goodness gracious, Pablo! I just read the news! I hope you are staying safe and that things come to balance soon. Are you near the rioting?!

Framer, I don't think you can go wrong with any of Pablo's decks. I have the 3rd edition and truly cherish it!

eltarot78

Hello Ladybird

thanks for your good wishes,

last week, in my province was a stoppage of the police, and began looting supermarkets and shops in my town was quite controlled and were not very large disturbances.

This past Sunday, a tornado slammed my city, we are currently moving forward, although a part of town lacks electricity and water, so the discomfort people may feel.

yet there is great uncertainty and do not know how you can get to finish the year,
in a way the Argentines are quite used to dealing with crises

framer

I'm sorry about those chaotic events.

I hope that youre country will be restore the situation to normal
and, of course, hoping that youre will be able to have some serenity about those sad events...

Take care!

eltarot78

Today, fortunately, post office employees, reached a settlement on the wage claim who held to, and have resumed normal activities

Framer, I am sending you a private message