Decks that surprised you by packing a punch?

Luna's Crone

Tarot of the Magical Forest. There's something just a little off about those neurotic-looking animals.

yeah there is. but as prey animals, they probably can't help looking that ways ;-)

Luna's Crone

Chrystalis tarot.
Its not just a beauty deck for my collection but also a very powerful tool. From the moment I took it the deck began to give me a very accurate analisis for me and other people I read for. With all the reviews from here that it is not readable I was unsure but now I am so happy I have it.

yes, at first to fancy and a bit overwhelming, but i love it and still working with it so i can use it.

Luna's Crone

With me it's the Hanson-Roberts. I bought it for the art, as I did so many over the years, but it surprised me by being so direct. It's the one to slap me upside the head when I'm being dense or stubborn, and it's become my go-to deck. Many people call it fluffy because of the soft storybook-style art, but it's very good at standing there with hands on hips snarking me into the right direction.

me too. i love it, especially for myself. it is one of my top 3-5 using decks. i love the way the deck looks at me.

The one that got me as soon as i put my hanbd on it in the mail box was the world spirit ver 1. The very 1st reading 10 minutes later and was spot on all thru the reading and because at the very end it gave the warning that not all has been revealed yet, and the ending may be very bad. It was. Never read for family and friends since then.

Luna's Crone

Honestly, I've connected with this deck right away. It might be best to practice with it more to really forge a connection. This deck has always been amazing for readings.

I love that deck. My favorite cards are the 2 of cups and the chariot.

Cocobird55

Deidre of the Sorrows. I've had this deck since it first came out, and I always liked going through the cards and feeling the wonderful cardstock.

I've been using it for readings for a while now, and I'm amazed at how accurate the info is. Definitely packs a punch, and has made me look at myself differently a few times.