Antiquarian Tarot Re-release and Guidebook

MoonGypsy

Friends, If you haven't seen it yet, please make sure you do take a peek at our lady bird's new video showing her lovely Antiquarian Tarot Companion Book, and the updated version
of the Antiquarian Tarot Deck. The Video shows the new Lovers Card along
with a few additional little card tweaks...

i am quite impressed and very enthused about the companion book and
the 2nd edition of the Antiquarian Tarot Deck! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qR-Ey20x2g

ETA: AVAILABLE FOR SALE STARTING TOMORROW--SEPT 26TH!!!

http://www.divinemuses.net/tarot.html

ladybird

Thanks MG, for your posts! I shipped out quite a lot of orders today. Thank you all!!

ETA:I just wanted to add, if any of you placed orders today, they were all shipped out! And again, MoonGypsy, thanks for your sweet support! You're amazing. :heart:

MoonGypsy

Thanks MG, for your posts! I shipped out quite a lot of orders today. Thank you all!!

ETA:I just wanted to add, if any of you placed orders today, they were all shipped out! And again, MoonGypsy, thanks for your sweet support! You're amazing. :heart:

Looks like i will soon [yet again] be stalking Joyce, our dear mail person! :laugh: :love: She's used to it, though...after 18 years. :p She really is a sweetheart!

Quester

The set just arrived and I love it!! The guidebook is packed full!! I will be able to give it more time later and I know the cards will be even more expressive and talk even more with this guide!! Great deck and book Marie!!

MoonGypsy

So thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Maree! :love: i just got through opening the BEAUTIFULLY wrapped packages,
and i am more thrilled than i can even begin to express!

The book is so stunning--both visually and internally! It is so well done! i just
can't wait to dive in!

And the 2nd edition Antiquarian Tarot Deck is even better than the first edition!
i love all the subtle changes and the new Lovers Card is wonderful!
Thank You so much for creating such a sumptuous feast! i couldn't be happier with
my new goodies!
i hope everyone orders your wonderful Antiquarian Companion Book AND The 2nd edition of the Antiquarian Tarot Deck in its gorgeous red lined matching zippered pouch.
[And the fabulous Antiquarian Lenormand, of course!]

MoonGypsy

Wow!

i am in the middle of reading the fabulous companion book, and i have to say:

i am beyond impressed! Maree's book is IMHO one of the very best comprehensive, well
informed, deeply thought out, deeply spiritual, yet practical, WISE tarot books i have
personally ever read. And her writing is so enjoyable...never dry...
Actually, this book is much more than a companion for her Antiquarian Tarot Deck.
It is a very wise little tome that deserves to be read by everyone aspiring to have a richer understanding of the roots of tarot...all the whys and wherefores...
i would feel very happy, rich and content if this was the only Tarot book i had. :love: It will
always stay close to hand...

lark

I ordered my set today..Maree just sent me a message and she's shipped it out already!
Thanks Maree. :)
Can't wait to read the book and play with the cards...thanks for your thoughts on the deck and book MoonGypsy.
Been waiting and waiting for it's release so I'm excited!

lark

My deck and book set arrived today ..beautifully wrapped.
I love everything about it...I love how the book and deck in it's pouch kind of snuggle in together.
The book cover is made of this sumptuous paper stock and is a joy to handle.
I'll be enjoying a read through tonight...but what I've read so far has been very good.
I love the deck pouch, how soft it is on the outside and how the red interior kind of makes a crackly rustling noise like a taffeta skirt.
I wish all decks came with such a pouch!
And the deck exceeded my expectations...truth be told I was kind of on the fence about it, but the card stock, print quality, colors, readability are all excellent.
I did a reading immediately with it and it was an easy to read and chatty deck.
It feels like an old friend already.
Super happy with this purchase and can recommend it whole heartedly.
You can tell a lot of thought went into this deck ...by a person who loves the art of tarot...and respects it.
Well done Maree!

MoonGypsy

My deck and book set arrived today ..beautifully wrapped.
I love everything about it...I love how the book and deck in it's pouch kind of snuggle in together.
The book cover is made of this sumptuous paper stock and is a joy to handle.
I'll be enjoying a read through tonight...but what I've read so far has been very good.
I love the deck pouch, how soft it is on the outside and how the red interior kind of makes a crackly rustling noise like a taffeta skirt.
I wish all decks came with such a pouch!
And the deck exceeded my expectations...truth be told I was kind of on the fence about it, but the card stock, print quality, colors, readability are all excellent.
I did a reading immediately with it and it was an easy to read and chatty deck.
It feels like an old friend already.
Super happy with this purchase and can recommend it whole heartedly.
You can tell a lot of thought went into this deck ...by a person who loves the art of tarot...and respects it.
Well done Maree!

Such a very beautiful review, Lark! And i so agree with every word! :love: