Heart of Faerie study group

faunabay

If anyone would like to join me I'm going through this deck card by card. I don't know if I'll wait until I'm completely done but I don't even want to read the book until I've gone through and did my own talking :D to the fae.

So what do you think? Anyone else want to join in?

I'm going to post my first two cards so just jump in if you'd like to.

faerylvr

Me...I'm in...are we going card by card or whichever jumps at us!

faunabay

I don't do anything in order! LOL I've already posted what I got from my favorite and least favorite fae. And from there I'm just going with who jumps out at me. I talked with The Song last night but haven't posted what she said yet. I'll try and get it up later today or tomorrow.

I'm having so much fun with these new city fae! I made a bag for them yesterday and even the bag they want shows how citified they are. LOL The bag for them is much more bling bling! :D

DragonFae

Would love to join in...just got the deck today and have only had a chance for a quick look through...but I can't seem to find reference to the three unnumbered cards in the deck...since you haven't looked at the book...I suppose you don't know either...or do you???

faunabay

Good the more the merrier. Just jump in when ever you feel like it.

And no, I haven't found out anything about the unnamed cards. Haven't talked to them at all yet. LOL

ellirhyn

ROAR!! I need this deck! As soon as I get it, I'm in! :)

faunabay

ellirhyn said:
ROAR!! I need this deck! As soon as I get it, I'm in! :)
Yes, if you connect at all with the Froud Faeries Oracle, you definitely NEED this deck!!!
I've actually got two more fae to post about - just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. LOL

faerylvr

You do you do...I just posted about a few of mine.

faunabay

I saw the ones you posted about faerylvr. I'm trying to decide if I want to read what others have to say before I talk to them or wait until I've had a chance????? I have a feeling I won't beable to hold out through the whole deck LOL but kind of would like to. You know.....not having any preconceived notions at all.

faerylvr

That makes total sense to me...especially given what my experiences have been like. I however have been reading yours and DragonFae's and it hasn't seemed to influence what mine have to say at all...as a matter of fact it is good to see that we are all having different experiences with them.