Sign-up thread: Faery Seekers Reading Circle ~ March 2010

Chronata

I would like to play.
The faeries are making me!

And a note to my partner...I have combined the two decks, because they told me to!

Tsukiyono

I'd like to join in this time. :)

DragonFae

I'd like in also....I'll use the Heart of Faery Oracle...I'm anxious to work with it

Alta

Lovely to see you magenta, Chronata, Tsukiyono and DragonFae. I have also taken the 'possible' from beside you name faunabay. :)

Alta

stargazer

faunabay said:
I want to put a little note in for my partner though. I will be using the new Heart of Faerie and I'm not reading the book at all. :D I'm totally going by what they tell me. So it probably will have nothing what so ever to do with the book meanings! LOL
I shall be doing exactly the same thing, and I'm so glad that we are being allowed to use the Heart of Faerie for this round. :)

faunabay said:
And because someone else I was partnered with before (sorry I truely can't remember who now) was.....not upset, but maybe disappointed....because I don't use reversals. So I'm stating both of these up front. :)
I never use reversals either-never really felt the need to .. I like to be able to see the cards clearly, so for me, this means that they have to be right side up. :D

Alta

I don't use reversals with the fae either. I think we just have to take a 'everyone do their own thing' approach to that. :)

Alta :heart:

Alta

Only a couple more days to sign up!

:) Alta

inanna_tarot

oooh damn and blast I missed the sign ups! Oh well, I wasnt to dance this time.

Hopefully next time some of the fey will mark me on their dance card!

Alta

Hi Sezo,

If you want to play, now is the time to commit. The partners haven't started and I can add you as a fourth to one of the groups.

xx A