Faery Seekers' Circle: July 2010 ~ sign-up thread

Alta

Hi Faery lovers!

This is the sign-up thread for the July round of Faery Seekers.

The usual:

- This circle uses either or both of the Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faery. Some members use the decks combined, also okay.

- The Circle runs a calendar month but we have started to ask that the readings be done by 20th (or very close to that) to give your partner a few days to consider and give feedback.

- A suggested spread is given but feel free to use another if you or your partner have specific concerns that need another kind of spread. At least 3 cards though please to be fair.

- Keep in touch! If life makes unexpected demands, let both your partner and me know, either something can be negotiated or I can find another partner.

- Have fun!

Suggested spread for the month:

Originally posted by Glass Owl:

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."--Cadet Maxim
1-2-3-4

1. How can I find the courage to take more risks?
2. How can I find the will to care more?
3. What should I be dreaming more about?
4. In what area of my life should I be raising my expectations?

Alta

moderndayruth

Am i the first one to sign up? :angel:

tarotlaura

Sign me up Alta. :)

BlueDragonfly

Boy, I was going to opt out of the circle for July, but after seeing the spread, I'm going to sign up.

Thanks, ~Blue~

ellirhyn

I would like to join for this month,/Spread, thanks! :)

Alta

Thanks all, and you are added. And, I know, Circles are harder to 'sell' in July, but even if there are just a few of us, we'll have fun!

We just had an earthquake! 5.5 just over the border in Quebec. I guess I was lucky, a lot of things fell, but the only real damage were a couple of Royal Doulton horses that I have had since a teenager, a decorated plate fell on them and smashed their little legs. Other than that, minor shifting and tumbling.

Alta

strings of life

I'm in again :D.

sagitarian

I'm in!

Alta

aurarcana and sagitarian! Lovely to see you both.

:heart:

Alta