Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC): October 2012 ~ sign up thread

darkbookworm13

I would love to join in this upcoming month's FSC, I have missed the Fae very much, and can't wait to get back to reading my cards. Please count me in too, I regret missing the September readings but due to health problems and college I couldn't devote the time I wanted to.

Things are a lot less crazy now, so I can take the needed time for readings and feedback.

Alta

Welcome back darkbookworm13. Glad things are calming down for you a little now.

Winterchild

Yes!!!

Oh yes please... I have ordered the Oracles, not got them yet but hope they will be here in time...

All failing I have Heart of Faerie on my phone although it's not really something I would feel comfortable using.... more for fun and the occasional reference while on the go, imho the phone tarot cards! Actually i think I still have the kit I borrowed from my friend too for last month!

Alta

Hi again Winterchild!

As long as you access to either deck, one way or another. :)

darkbookworm13

Welcome back darkbookworm13. Glad things are calming down for you a little now.

Thank you, I actually had to drop out of college due to complications with my 3rd pregnancy, and I am on bed-rest until the premature contractions calm down. I will be using this time to get back in touch with the Fae, and this forum. I have missed the monthly activities and excitement of learning new things about the Fae and FO cards very much.

Alta

(((darkbookworm13))) wow, glad to see you again, but sorry to hear about the circumstances.

Kahlie

Okay, good comment Kahlie!

I have added a third, more upbeat spread as a choice.

Thank you Alta! I feel really blessed to be pleased with my level of self confidence and my boyfriend. So, a gratefulness spread fits right in there!

Kahlie

Thank you, I actually had to drop out of college due to complications with my 3rd pregnancy, and I am on bed-rest until the premature contractions calm down. I will be using this time to get back in touch with the Fae, and this forum. I have missed the monthly activities and excitement of learning new things about the Fae and FO cards very much.

((((darkbookworm13)))), those are some heavy circumstances! Let the Fae drag you into love, light and fun! :heart:

Alta

Faerie Seekers partners are posted!

Have a look in Post # 2 for your reading thread. Please post, say Hi! to your partner and say which spread you would prefer them to use in their reading for you.

:heart:

Alta

Alta

Faerie Seekers reminder

All readings done (hurray!!!), just two members of the group still need to post feedback.

Judging by what I read in the threads, all in all it seems to have been a successful round so far.

Alta :heart: