reincarnation stories

HudsonGray

Oh, I don't know about suffering MORE, but you sure won't move forward if you dwell too much on the past ones (it obcesses some people). It's always the present that needs to be the most focused on since THIS is what determines the NEXT for us.

(I remember a sf discussion about past lives--some writer pointed out that the % of royalty/upper class during history compared to the % of ordinary folk/peasants means the % of anyone remembering a past life as royalty should also include a HUGE number of ordinary lives in the process...not everyone was queen, or emperor or high priest in past lives. You'd have an 89% chance at LEAST of just being plain old ordinary, and a very high chance at dying in the first 5 years of life to boot - infant mortality was very high till present day times with good medical access. And dying in childbirth-as a woman- was a very common thing no matter what culture or timeline, making it past age 25 was difficult).

Fun to think about, explore the interests, but don't get bogged down in the past or you loose focus of what you're here to do now.

Richard1

My ex-girlfriend was psychic, and she said she saw a number of my past lives. I'm VERY into Japan, and she saw Kyoto as a destination in a lot of my previous lives, as well as three in which I was Japanese. In one of them, I was a soldier during some civil war (which could put me anywhere from the 1100s to the 1700s), which she said was a short, unhappy life. She also saw me as a merchant in the late 1800s. I was pretty sad and lonely, until, when I was in my 40s, I married a vivacious 15 year old girl.
Of course, she also thought that SHE was the child bride there, and she also saw us going off to Japan together in the near future, so I suppose a few grains of salt should be sprinkled liberally over all this...
Bitter? No, not me...;)

BC Hockey Mom

My past life regression....

I had a past life regression last week.

It was wonderful and I wanted to share it with you all so I can hear any feedback you might have. This is the first time I've had one so this is also new to me. Here goes.....

I was brought to my regression through meditation and not hypnosis. I was brought by my guide to a place, placed on a bird and flown to a beach. I then melted down into one of my past lives. I have no idea which one but this is how it was.....

I was asked to look at my feet and describe what I was wearing, what I was standing on....I was asked alot of questions and instead of writing what was asked and answered I will just give you summary of what happend....

I looked down and saw black shoes, older, worn, with a buckle (square) on top of it. They were almost square toed, and thick heals. I was standing in the middle of a cobblestone road. The bricks in the road were old, broken and had dirt inbetween them. I looked around and saw NO ONE...I felt scared and confused. I started to cry and felt ill in my stomach. I was really crying in my meditation, tears and all. I looked for a mirror on the wall of the buildings, and could not see one..finally saw one but could see no reflection. Looked up my legs and saw black leotards, and a black pleated skirt. I could not see my hands or arms. I felt that I was about 14-16 years old......I saw a green sign on the wall but could not make out any of the words. I was told to go through the door and see what I could see. I saw a long narrow stairwell with walls on both sides. The steps were steep and it smelled musty. I went up the stairs and at the top of the stairs I saw a hallway with a bunch of doors. The doors were old wooden ones with copper knobs with the old style key locks...it was very old and run down looking. I went inside one of the doors and saw a small kitchen, and a cot up against one of the walls. There was another door and I'm not sure if it was the bedroom or a bathroom. The kitchen had very little in it, and looked very poor. I saw no one there, and it felt strange as I looked around for someone. I had not seen anyone to this point. I was all alone. I was then told to go to the next door and knock on it and see who opened it. I did and an older woman with white/grey hair opened it. She kept calling me "Dear" I couldn't hear what she was saying but she was really friendly and seemed to know me and seemed to care about me. I asked her my name and she told me "Yolanda" I then asked her if she had anything to tell me? That's when the emotion started pouring and pouring out of my physically!!!! I was sobbing, and was losing control!! I didn't exactly hear what she was saying but I KNEW...these were the words that came to me. "They're gone" where did they go? "They TOOK them" who took them? "The Men"...all the time I was bawling my eyes out...I felt so lost, sick, horrified, anxious, terrified and in shock. This is when I KNEW what happened. I could almost see the men coming up the stairs, bursting into the room, dragging out my parents (not sure of sibblings??) and taking them away. These were forcefull men, these were Hitler's men. I don't know how I knew this but I did...maybe the old lady told me but all I could do is cry. I was sort of losing it and my regressor tried to bring me back into the street. I did, felt lost, confused. Went into a cafe to try to find a newspaper and look for a date. I couldn't find one, but the 40's kept popping into my head, but because I was self conscious about my history lessons I did not say it out loud for fear that the dates did not coinside with Hitler's time. But that's what popped into my head. I cried in the street, and it was still vacant of anyone. It was like they were all hiding from something. I was there all alone. I could not move any further into that life so I was brought back to today.

It took me a while to calm myself, and of course my logical mind tried to negate what had happend and to reationalize it. But as much as I could possible rationalize it there is NO WAY I could reationalize the EMOTION!! That was so very real and I can not pour on the emotion like that. It was IN ME!!...that's what I found so strange!

Like I said this is a first for me. I don't want to plant ideas or suggestions in my head, I really want to know the truth about my past lives. This life regression didn't make much sense to me with regard to this life until my regressor gave me some insight. She knows a bit about me and my troubles in this life. She's suggested that it explains why I'm always trying to HELP, make things EASIER, or cushion the FALL for everyone. I don't let them do their OWN lessons. I find it much easier to hurt myself than to hurt OTHERS!! She says that this could be the reason, as I was NOT able to protect my family in the past life, and there was nothing that I could have done to protect them. But now I'm protecting EVERYONE!! does this make any sense? Actually it problably wouldn't unless you knew me a bit better.

Anyway..that's the regression. I would love any thoughts, feedback, or insight to this regression. Thanks for listening...

BC Hockey Mom

Celtic_Dragon

That's very fasinating, I've never had any type of dream or regression, I was wondering if there were any key factors that your guide did to help you in your meditation. I've tried meditation only a few times and I've been quite discouraged. Also, for anyone else, is there a way to regress w/o actually experiencing what had happened? Kind of like watching over from a third point of view and not getting involved? I have this feeling that something happened in a past life of mine that I would not like to experience again. But I'm not sure in which life and I believe in regression you can't pick and choose, right? And would anyone know where or how I could find a guide? A good one, not someone who's out for quick cash.

BC Hockey Mom

Celtic....

I have had much the same experience as you with meditation. Sometimes I feel like I went somewhere and got fabulous outcomes and others...Nothing.....

This regression, I was taken by my guide (spiritual guide) to a cloud, and then put on the back of a bird, who then took me to a beach. I then walked along the beach, looked back at the footprints I made and went back to pick one of them. Then I melted down into one of the prints....This was all done by my regressor talking me through the experience, so I felt and could see that I was there. The rest of the experience, she guided me to a place, door, window, etc. and I had to do the opening and seeing of what was there.

I don't know if this helps, but as you don't live by me I cannot recommend this person to help you out. I'm sure if you put it out there that this is what you want, the right person will come to you....I know it did for me....and in a price range that I could afford!!...

Good luck...and don't give up!!

BC Hockey Mom