Dragon Tarot (Peter Pracownik)

M.J.Fowlie

A question?

I own this deck, it was my second, I never did connect with the first. I, for some reason, was unaware this one had a corresponding book. I've learned much about this deck and myself with it, and am still crazy about it as I was then. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the book sold by itself?
Edit: I answered my own question, oops. I' ll have more intelligent comments once I have read the book, but the cards are beautiful, almost soothing but not too soothing. They remind me of my mother, actually. Loving in that you' ll learn what you need to know, but also teaching in that it won't be spelled out for you, and they will rarely, if ever repeat it once you know it, challenging you to remember and apply your knowledge with wisdom and common sense.

FenestraThought

You can Find it on Amazon.com here is the Page -->Link
I'm not a big fan of the book. Though to give credit where it's due, the Major Arcana have some good reading. The Minor Arcana aren't that great so far as meanings go. Though, I guess it could be seen as a good thing that there is a lot of space to keep notes under the meaning. Just my opinion though. I wish it was written by the artist.
I own this deck, it was my second, I never did connect with the first. I, for some reason, was unaware this one had a corresponding book. I've learned much about this deck and myself with it, and am still crazy about it as I was then. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the book sold by itself?

darkbookworm13

Ooooh, this is one of the decks I adopted long ago, but had to leave it behind with the original owner when I moved out of state.

Definitely adding it to my wishlist to replace it. Maybe I can buy it for myself as an Easter gift.

Darkmage

I bought this deck when it first came out and it's still one of my faves. I love the LotR deck they did, too.

I also have their Imperial Dragon Oracle which is basically Dragon Tarot: Majors Only.

It's nice to see this deck getting some love.

G Dren

My Progress

My deck is organized oddly. I bought it new and it follows the Minor Arcena in the order of Coins, Swords, Wands, Cups.

I just finished my study of the Page of Wands.

I had to take a bit of a hiatus from my studies thanks to college studies; I am so close and yet so far away from being done in my study of the deck as it came to me.

I have had very few posts to any of my posts, is it just a barely owned deck? I personally love this deck, can not wait for the day to come that I complete the inaugural study; and begin practicing the reading of the layouts with it.

As of right now; I look forward to the Night of Wands Study.