Ace of Cups, 2 of Cups?

Jh27

Hi everyone,
I did a reading for someone and the question they asked was--do I have a secret admirer?
They were the 2 cards that came up, there were others as well. But the 2 of cups was over the Ace of Cups. I know the Ace of Cups is new beginning, love and good news, and the 2 of Cups can represent 2 people-a couple and union. I'm not sure if I'm correct about these 2 cards too.
Thanks!!

rwcarter

Hi Jh27, are these the only two cards from the reading?

Jh27

Hi everyone,
I did a reading for someone and the question they asked was--do I have a secret admirer?
They were the 2 cards that came up. I know the Ace of Cups is new beginning, love and good news, and the 2 of Cups can represent 2 people-a couple and union.
Can you tell me if there's other cards that represent someone having a crush, secret admirer?
I'm thinking there is more, and I'm not sure if I'm correct about these 2 cards too.
Thanks!!

These were not the only cards in the reading, just 2 out of it.

HelloB

hello Jh27! :) Can you please tell us the complete reading? Because the ace and two of cups could show an admirer but also only the wish and thougt for your querent ;)

Lumina

Jh27

hello Jh27! :) Can you please tell us the complete reading? Because the ace and two of cups could show an admirer but also only the wish and thougt for your querent ;)

Lumina

I didn't think I was allowed to put the whole reading here in this forum.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

I didn't think I was allowed to put the whole reading here in this forum.
Per the UTC Posting Rules, up to half of the cards from a reading may be listed and/or discussed here in UTC. Complete readings are posted and discussed in Your Readings. One can then create a separate thread in UTC to discuss a few of the cards and link to the original thread in YR so that people can see the context behind the cards you wish to discuss. But only the cards listed in UTC can be discussed in UTC. If posters wish to bring in cards listed in YR, then that discussion should happen in the YR thread.