Spirit Guide reading Clarification

QueenOfTemperance

Hi there,
I recently did a really awesome spread suggested by AfterLifeDreams here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=186647

The spread gives you information on the particular spirit guide helping you/most active at this point in your life. I found a great layout image here: http://arcanemysteries.tumblr.com/post/97096234570/phoning-spirit-guide-whats-up-tarot-spread
This is what I used for my reading. It was incredible and I had great results with it.

Anyway, there are a couple of cards that have me slightly confused and I was hoping others could chime in with their interpretations.

Card#3: How can I help myself as you help me? 10 of Wands

I interpret this as possibly being told to let go of unnecessary burdens that I carry with me or to not take on more than I can handle. I think this card might be telling me to focus on my own limitations and what I can realistically accomplish without trying to do/be everything to everyone right now - possibly reminding me to pace myself. I'm also wondering if this card is trying to tell me to be more responsible in some way.

Card#7: What is our partnership like in the spirit world? 3 of Pentacles

Would this be suggesting a Master/Apprentice type relationship or more of an equal teammate type thing? Not too stumped about this card as it suggests we are at least a part of the same community, just curious if there is anything more specific that I'm missing.

Card#8: What do I need to be aware of right now? 6 of Cups

Is this foreshadowing a reunion of some kind? Or is it warning me against being too nostalgic or emotional about the past? This one has me stumped.

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks so much!!!!

jenessa

The spread gives you information on the particular spirit guide helping you/most active at this point in your life.

Card#3: How can I help myself as you help me? 10 of Wands
10 Wands can serve as a reminder that you need to bring something to a point of completion. So this card can appear to prompt you to consider what needs to be done in order to achieve some objective. [Dates & Timing: December 13th. to December 20th.]

This is a card of productiveness & positive results. & Under this influence it's also possible to create "additional opportunities" for yourself. [Dates & Timing: December 31st. to January 9th.]

Under this influence, there is the possibility that you may resolve outstanding arguments & difficulties in relationships. & As such, this is often a time of reconciliation. [Dates and Timing: Nov. 3rd. - Nov. 12th.]

PS: what struck me was that the dates attributed to the cards drawn are all in your immediate future.

QueenOfTemperance

Hey Jenessa!
Sorry, just saw this. Thank you for your interpretations!

10 Wands can serve as a reminder that you need to bring something to a point of completion. So this card can appear to prompt you to consider what needs to be done in order to achieve some objective.

This makes a lot of sense to me - As a beginner, I think I can sometimes miss the obvious meanings of certain cards. Really appreciate the reminder as I think, in light of the other cards, this was an important message.

Under this influence, there is the possibility that you may resolve outstanding arguments & difficulties in relationships. & As such, this is often a time of reconciliation.

I don't have a lot of turmoil or issues with relationships currently, but there are a few people I've been meaning to connect with but timing and personal stuff keep interfering. I'm wondering if these are the "difficulties" that will finally be resolved. I'll have to think on this.

PS: what struck me was that the dates attributed to the cards drawn are all in your immediate future.

Oh wow! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't even notice that! I wonder if this means that this stage in my life is coming to a close? VERY interesting observation.

Grizabella

How can I help myself as you help me? 10 of Wands

To me, this would say that you're to do all the work because it's your trek through this life and only by doing it yourself to the best of your ability will you learn those life lessons.

What came to my mind is that you're a less experienced spirit who still has life lessons on earth to learn, but your Guide is helping you to achieve higher levels by guiding you.

Reminding you to stay in the present and not rest on your laurels. That's what I'd say. Instead of looking back, keep going forward, having made peace with your past.

canid

What Griz said, with the addition of another take on the 3 of Pents. According to Mary Greer, this card is extremely significant spiritually; the Great Work of creating heaven on earth. With the 6 of Cups, perhaps your guide is a spirit you knew in a past life, who is helping you in this incarnation. I'd do another reading about that relationship.