Guess who's chart this is....

214red

I thought it would be fun to play…guess who's chart!

Now we want ideas on what this person is like personality wise, what charecteristics do you suggest this person has?

What job do you think they have?

Are they likely to be married? If so, what type of person would they need for a partner?

What kind of parent do you think they are?

Socially, are they likely to be hermits or party animals?

Look at the chart and say what you see

Nik

Attachments

• test chart.gif
    test chart.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 281

Bernice

The chart image is too small for me to see properly. Can you enlarge it?

Bee :)

214red

yes its annoying, was hoping people could zoom into the pic as i have issues with size, will try and sort it later

214red

anyone fancy taking up the challenge?

lilangel09

I'll have a swing at it. This is with only a few aspects taken into account. I've taken out some of the qualifying words for simplicity's sake.

This person is a leader who communicates with graveness, energy, and directness. It's easy for this person to act responsibly and with integrity. People think this person is not very smart, but he/she has a very quick mind. They probably drive a sports car or have a masculine car and hands. If there is a sibling, this sibling will be aggressive and like to start things.

This person is a workaholic and proceeds jobs and daily life with intensity. They are likely to have a job involving art or beauty. They will want to fight or control at work. This person wants a conventional position of authority in the public and to have worked hard to get there. This person has a very great and expansive imagination. This person is probably a judge or runs an art corporation.

They would like an unconventional relationship and are attracted to eccentrics. Independence is very important for both the partner and this person. Any legal issues will be not of the typical fare. I think they would be frequently divorced or have very open relationships. It would be very hard for them to find a permanent partner.

This person's friends are sensitive and close. Conversely, this person does not look or act sensitive. This person gets along a lot better with women than men.

prudence

I am at a very basic level of understanding astrology, but would like to address just a small part of this chart that stood out to me.

The Venus and Saturn placements in the 12th house, and so close to each other makes me think this person has something hidden or secretive about sex/sexuality, and some difficulties surrounding this (with that Saturn so close to Venus, it just seems like it may cause some problems as far as sexuality/love/relationships).

Also, with the Sun in the first house, in Aries, I'm inclined to think he/she is a person who is strong and outgoing, or at least certainly seems this way on the outside, but with so much happening in that 12th house, I just want to keep saying there's something sneaky about this person, almost like a secret double life could be lived by this person.

Lillie

No idea who it is, but they were born around the 15th April 1974.
Maybe a day either way.
No more than that though.

franniee

the sun on the asc has me -my brother had that placement. But in my brother's chart he also had venus conjoining both. He was someone you noticed when he walked into the room.....very handsome and genial. Charming. so I am betting this person is noticeable.

Aries sun and asc.... this person is strong willed and acts before he speaks. I always think of aries as having young souls but maybe not in this case since kairon is right there...... not sure! He has a tendency to be impulsive but the mars saturn conjunction makes him more methodical - not so impulsive....although his nature was to take leaps of faith.... The moon in acquarius WOW my brother had that too. This person is bright, independent, focused when need be.

I think this person is psychic.... and that is where he makes his money. He is strong willed and has a strong personality. He likes the limelight.... could he be John Edward? nah I just looked up his bday and that isn't it.

le.jour.obscurcit

It's Victoria Beckham!!!

le.jour.obscurcit

Lillie said:
No idea who it is, but they were born around the 15th April 1974.
Maybe a day either way.
No more than that though.

The 17th of April to be exact.