Seeing beyond the issue

novenovembre

When the cards give you an answer to a question you didn't even know you asked - pay attention.

OK, so moving on and getting on with my life isn't going to happen anytime soon ? Is that the message ?

nisaba

I think it's more that "moving on and getting on with my life" is NOT about suppressing, denying or ignoring the emotions, but feeling them fully, then taking the time you need to heal. You just haven't processed completely, that's all. :)

Chellester

I think it's more that "moving on and getting on with my life" is NOT about suppressing, denying or ignoring the emotions, but feeling them fully, then taking the time you need to heal. You just haven't processed completely, that's all. :)

I agree- there is something you need to process here. And I don't think it means you have unfinished business with your ex as in you need to work something out with him. I think there is something you need to learn from this relationship so you don't repeat it in future relationships, or at least there is something you still need to process so you don't have any regrets or baggage.

novenovembre

I agree- there is something you need to process here. And I don't think it means you have unfinished business with your ex as in you need to work something out with him. I think there is something you need to learn from this relationship so you don't repeat it in future relationships, or at least there is something you still need to process so you don't have any regrets or baggage.

OK, I see you point....

novenovembre

Nisaba, would you agree that it's just about dealing with emotions, or could it mean that there is more concrete business to be settled ? Because that's the feeling I have, from the readings ....because frankly, I think I've been working through my emotional baggage long enough....

nisaba

Nisaba, would you agree that it's just about dealing with emotions, or could it mean that there is more concrete business to be settled ? Because that's the feeling I have, from the readings ....because frankly, I think I've been working through my emotional baggage long enough....

I don't know. I have never met you or them, I don't know the whole history.

But after you have seen someone for the very last time, it takes a long time to be fully recovered - different for every person. Give yourself that time.

PAMUYA

I don't know. I have never met you or them, I don't know the whole history.

But after you have seen someone for the very last time, it takes a long time to be fully recovered - different for every person. Give yourself that time.

So true.. it is very difficult, you need to step forward and and allow yourself to feel these feelings, dont bury them or they will come back to haunt you again and again, and will hold you back emotionally.

Sibylline

When the cards give you an answer to a question you didn't even know you asked - pay attention.

THIS :thumbsup:

Same thing has happened to me and the same thing has happened with people I read for. It's almost as if the cards/guides/etc. are saying: "We interrupt this reading to bring you these messages."

When I get an answer on a situation that looks completely unrelated, I generally read it as, "X needs to happen before the Y comes in." Therefore, I agree with the previous posters that some processing needs to happen before moving on. Perhaps draw some cards to see what specifically needs to be worked on.

SunChariot

What does it mean, in your view, when you keep asking tarot about the future beyond the current situation -and/or mess, and it keeps thowing stuff at you that won't let you see anything except the issue you are trying to put behind you ? Is it just a way of telling you that that hasn't been resolved, and you can't move on until it is, or is it a time-limit matter, or what ?
I hope the question is clear....

I could mean a number of things that I can think of offhand,

!) There is no future of the situation beyond the current situation. The cards cannot show you something that does not exist. Meaning the situation may not move past where it is not. Either it will end soon or that things will never progress past where they are now.

2) There is something that you need to see/understand NOW in the current situation before things can ever move forward. Nothing can or will change until you see it.

3) You are not meant to put behind you what you trying to, There is still something important that you have to learn from it and have not yet done so.

Those are my ideas of the moment.

Yes, it does look like something has not yet been resolved and needs to be. IF it had been resolved the cards would simple show you a different future from where you are now, just answer you question as asked.

Babs