Getting repeated cards as a numerological relationship Tarot card

Meditarot

I decided to create a thread here, because I felt the original thread, back in "Using Tarot Cards" -section was getting off tracked by me. Some of the answers I got in the thread created new questions and thus I created this thread.

I happened to read about a simple reading which uses both numerology and Tarot, Major Arcana cards to be exact..

- You have your birthday and the birthday of your lover/love interest.

- You add up the digits of both you and the other ones birthday (d/m/y + d/m/y - for example 5 + 10 + 1980 = [sum up the new numbers once more and you get the numerological relationship card] If the card is more than XXII, then sum up the numbers yet once more)

- This card would tell the deepest elements of the relationship: Its challenges, the general dynamic and future aspects of the relationship

(I found the reading in a book written by Gerd Ziegler, a relationship consultant, therapist and a tarot reader)

Now, the thing with the numerological relationship card is that it's fixed. It'll always be there, no matter if the partners are separated or not.

Related to this, I had, well I could say my first deeper crushes around 10 years ago to a girl. We had been good friends since childhood and I had learned to love her as more than a friend.

I never confessed to her of my feelings and one day she told me she had fallen in love with a guy. She eventually told me that the moment she had seen this guy, she knew they would belong together.

This struck me like a sword and I could say it left some kind of a mark or an emotional scar in me. Recently I've been trying to get rid of this scar, though.

Since I now had learned about numerological Tarot, I decided to check the relationship card.

The relationship card for me and her was The Lovers, while the relationship card for her and the male was The Wheel of Fortune.

Nowadays I've been having a crush again. The girl has showed some signs of interest in the recent past, though those have become less and less prevalent currently.

I've been wanting to confess my feelings to her or try to get to know her, but she spends a lot of her time with another male. Plus, she seems to be a bit shy towards me and, well.. vice versa. She and the male seem to be good friends, if not even more.
I feel that the roles have been reversed here. I'm the observer with romantic interest while she is the experiencer with another male.

I decided to check up the relationship card and I was baffled.

The card for me and her was The Lovers while the card for her and the male was The Wheel of Fortune.

I'm simply confused. How can it be that I get into the same situation yet again?

There must be a Karmic lesson behind this.. But what is it?

- To learn to express your feelings, no matter the outcome? (Trust in Love)

- If I express my feelings the Lovers could become a reality?

- Or is it about the "choice" aspect of The Lovers? It's all about a choice? Even though I would choose her, she could choose otherwise? Or is it that if I never make a choice (confess my feelings) no results will happen?

- And what is the Wheel of Fortune's role in all of this? Last time, 10 years ago, it seemed that fate had brought the female and the male together (or at least so the girl told me). Will the same happen this time?

- Should I just try to forget the past and try to begin anew, in order to breakt the pattern?

Thanks for your comments beforehand :)