New Lenormand Deck with an Old Look

Penthasilia

I just finished the rest of the poems....

I'm going to put the playing card correspondences on the side (shown on bottom row). They're ready though, if anyone wants this verson. =))

LOL- you know I want! :p

I will be emailing you when I have funds to spare! :)

seven stars

No inserts...

Someone requested the deck with no inserts. I had to do a little finagling to make the compositions look like they weren't missing a big rectangle at the top but I think they look pretty good, what do you think? Very minimalist.

Attachments

• NO INSERTS NO BORDERS.jpg
    NO INSERTS NO BORDERS.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 195

greatdane

:)))))

Mine Mine Mine! THIS is definitely on my new favs list! It's perfection.

delizt

oh no...I WANT!

greatdane

So excited so excited

Ordered sevenstars PHENOMENAL FANTASTIC lenormand without the card inserts, borderless in poker size. Happy happy joy joy :)

seven stars

I have a really bad unprofessional habit of getting excited about stuff & posting it before I've even gotten my own copy, which is the case with the lenormands, but I did hear from the first person to get their deck today and he was really happy with them, said they were "exquisitely antique and old-looking!" and "I LOVE them, and I think they are to become my favorite of all the vintage decks out there. Amazing work, congratulations!!" So.....i can't wait to see them myself now....I really should put off posting stuff till after waiting 2 weeks myself to get the deck in....

Penthasilia

I have a really bad unprofessional habit of getting excited about stuff & posting it before I've even gotten my own copy, which is the case with the lenormands, but I did hear from the first person to get their deck today and he was really happy with them, said they were "exquisitely antique and old-looking!" and "I LOVE them, and I think they are to become my favorite of all the vintage decks out there. Amazing work, congratulations!!" So.....i can't wait to see them myself now....I really should put off posting stuff till after waiting 2 weeks myself to get the deck in....

I wouldn't fret- we are as excited as you are and thankful to have them available so quickly. :heart:

You are awesome m'dear- we wubs you! :love:

Padma

ordering one next week! As with anything you make - beautiful... :)

btw, Seven Stars, can you say a bit more about the poem inserts you wrote - maybe give a few examples? I saw them on your etsy store site...but only one card was shown, the ship, I think...

emmsma

Oh, the deck is lovely without inserts. Well done!

I just received the mini version and it is nicely done, as always. Card stock is marvelous. And small enough that no matter what else is in my purse, there is simply never going to be a time when I don't have room for it. :)