NEW Lenormand Spread Cloths

JuniperPress

Hi everyone, I just received my prototype spread cloths and they are great! They are heavy duty spread cloths - a heavy 6.4oz linen-cotton canvas. I am offering a black on white and white on black. The white one can be dyed easily to any colour you like. I'll also take custom orders on background colours. The houses are named above, so you don't have to move the card to see the house it's in and there's no 'frilly' graphics, which I personally like.

The cloths are approx. 25" square and fit a poker size card and smaller. These are heavy duty canvas with the printing directly onto the fabric so you can toss them directly in the wash if they get dirty.

The 2 samples I received have a bit of 'oopsies' - it says Le Grande Tableau on top. I've revised them to just say Grand Tableau. The first two also have 'flowers' instead of 'bouquet'. Not HUGE issues but still. If anyone is interested in one of the first two samples, I'm selling them at a discount for $25 a piece plus $10 shipping. I'm unsure as to what the actual shipping costs will be but I refund any difference, if there is one.

I'm also going to take pre-orders for the first 8 of each colour (black and white) and offer them at a discount of $30 plus shipping. Regular price will be $40 (so 25% off).

Please state your interest here or PM me:)

BLACK SAMPLE - SOLD
WHITE SAMPLE - STILL AVAILABLE

BLACK

closeup of fabric

WHITE

close up of fabric

Aster Breo

Sending PM re the black sample.

JuniperPress

By request, here are some pics with cards ...

poker sized cards

bridge sized

smaller sized hand-drawn deck

(I can't believe how awesome these look on the black cloth!)

Aster Breo

That do look great! And your hand-drawn cards are beautiful!

JuniperPress

BLACK SAMPLE CLOTH SOLD

WHITE SAMPLE STILL AVAILABLE

Pre-orders still available

reall

WoW! must say your silver black cards looks FANTASTIC on that black cloth!:)))

JuniperPress

Thank you reall:)) I also love how the white background cards pop as well, wasn't really expecting that.

Only THREE spread cloths left for the pre-order price!

Belinda2

Thank you reall:)) I also love how the white background cards pop as well, wasn't really expecting that.

Only THREE spread cloths left for the pre-order price!

I am interest in maybe buying one of you reading cloths are you still pre ordering them what of the three that are left what are the remaining colors? or I might take the white one that has a few mistakes on it if you still have it.
thank you Happy Easter Belinda

Belinda2

I am interest in maybe buying one of you reading cloths are you still pre ordering them what of the three that are left what are the remaining colors? or I might take the white one that has a few mistakes on it if you still have it.
thank you Happy Easter Belinda

Payment has been sent for one black cloth

Aster Breo

I finally received my spread cloth after some shipping snafus that were NOT the seller's fault. I really like it. It's a good size, the fabric is sturdy, the printing is clear, and the layout is exactly what I was hoping for.

All in all, a very good product. :)