Strength as Hopes and Fears

elena_jaymz

I got this same card for a reading that I did with an ex boyfriend, while we were together.

To me and in my situation it meant that I was hopeful that he could "tame me" in someway, but this also terrified me because I like the way things are. I seem to always be in conflict on how a woman is "suppose to act". I guess I'm in the in between generation in response to women's rights in the West.

BUT I FEARED that mostly. Because then I would lose the power I've already gained as an independent single woman.

In my situation, we came from slightly different cultures where I would have had to be obedient to him out of "respect". In someway, this would be a comfort because I wouldn't have to make decisions on my own anymore. On the other hand, it's horribly terrifying because I have ALWAYS make all the decisions. I don't think I really want or could handle being obedient to any man.

In the end, I merged and became both the woman and the lion. Then I promptly broke up with him. Best decision I made!

Thanks for your reply Laurelle.
Your take makes sense, probably I fear something like that me too, but it's different. I'm so used to be alone that living as a couple scares me, it's something totally different and probably I'm not ready now to that.