What's more powerful an influence? Knighting of mirroring?

Bonny

I see what I thought was WOMAN is actually GARDEN.
You should have written out the cards as the photo image is not great.

The distance between the MAN and WOMAN is quite a lot and the MOUNTAIN is on the house of the BEAR and BEAR on the House of RING. Plus the MOUNTAIN is right in the middle of the MAN and WOMAN like there is lack of communication between you both. In fact, it is likely been going on for some time. There are blocks. (No change even with the WOMAN not on the house of MOUNTAIN).

Some female like a mother or grand mother is not in favor of something in this situation either - whether it is about a trio or even just two people. Dead set against it.

And with the MAN there is more on his mind than just one person with the DOG above him and BOUQUET on his HOUSE plus the SNAKE. You are not among any of them if the WOMAN is your Significator.

Socially, it is like nothing is really happening, and people are talking as the RING is on top of the HOUSE of BIRDS/OWLS and BIRDS are on top of the house of FOX.

So, whatever is being said, is based on half truths and malicious gossip, but it does not show a concrete relationship in these cards which can cause that kind of stir as well. The MAN and WOMAN are no where near each other and although the HEART is on HEART (the right place) the RING and HEART are not close to either of them nor are any of the main cards on or near the right houses except for HEART.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be loved and loved in return (HEART on HEART), but with WOMAN on CLOVER and TREE on SHIP it is like you are looking for the right opportunity or another chance and for things to improve.

MAN is on the ANCHOR, so he is work focused as well or making himself busy with it as any incoming news or messages cause him upsets and doubts. Look at the surrounding cards.

Bottom line is: I do not really see a stable relationship in these cards regardless of an ex or not.

DND :)

Hi DND,

Thank-you for these thoughtful contributions.

Again, you are teaching me that proximity and associations between the cards , then houses and knighting are the ways to read the GT.

It doesn't surprise me that people are talking..the reason for our distance. Neither of us want to be unwise about the ways people's talk can be a problem.
This is the main reason for our lack of communication because we both carry high profiles. Until that mess is sorted out I am only longing for him, and I know he is for me. Sometimes I purposely avoid him and he knows that (we talk about) but that's to give him patient time while he comes through his dark night.

Surrounding cards (associations!) excellent - (I'm taking notes)

yes, he certainly does make himself busy at work which is a welcome reprieve from her abusive interruptive demands. It's kind of nice we see each other there , by normal run of things , every day. Anchor is exactly the right energy he needs via this.

Thanks so much DND,

Bonny

Bonny

It's worth looking at what is under you and surrounding Key:

Stork - Lilies - Ring
Mice - Key - Garden
Bouquet - Stars - House

This 3x3 includes the Queen and King of Hearts and the Queen and King of Spades - the couples that rule the two best suits in Lenormand, plus Ring and Stars. Mice is the only problematic card (although it does fall under Cross) and, as it is near the Significator, it is likely that whatever is 'taken' will be recovered. Woman knights Mice and Garden so what is taken may be some public opinion, which will be restored. I see Bouquet as a gift or invitation (perhaps coming from the Man as it is in house 28 and it knights and mirrors both Kings within the 3x3). So I see stress in your relationship to this Man coming from the false opinions of others (Garden+Fox) but, in comparison to all the beauty, love and commitment in this 3x3, this is relatively minor, however there could be a little over-idealizing on your part of this Man so that you see only the best in him. Cross as the first card in the spread may signify that this month you'll have to really look at the burdens you've taken on in this relationship. The religious connotation of Cross asks if one has the faith required to bear up under the burdens.

Note: I don't use the 9x4 tableau and rarely use houses, except for chaining.

I just noticed that Cross is in the house of Rider and Rider is in the house of Cross. Also Anchor is in the house of Bouquet and Bouquet is in the house of Man and Man is in the house of Anchor. Rather an amazingly tight grouping involving the important 4 corners! Heart is in its own house. This spread may be a little more significant than you think.

Hi Teheuti,

I am very keen to write back on this. Some exciting suggestions in how to read these parts!!

Back in contact on here soon.

Blessings,

Bonny

Bonny

It's worth looking at what is under you and surrounding Key:

Stork - Lilies - Ring
Mice - Key - Garden
Bouquet - Stars - House

This 3x3 includes the Queen and King of Hearts and the Queen and King of Spades - the couples that rule the two best suits in Lenormand, plus Ring and Stars.

---

This seems to be my next step after getting some knowledge of the Lenormand cards under wraps. These seems to be auspicious, King/Queen combos. Ring and stars makes sense because of the romantic Union between us. Thanks!!

---

Mice is the only problematic card (although it does fall under Cross) and, as it is near the Significator, it is likely that whatever is 'taken' will be recovered. Woman knights Mice and Garden so what is taken may be some public opinion, which will be restored.

---

Yes, that's already started. In the domain where we are.

---

I see Bouquet as a gift or invitation (perhaps coming from the Man as it is in house 28 and it knights and mirrors both Kings within the 3x3).

---

Exciting!!

--

So I see stress in your relationship to this Man coming from the false opinions of others (Garden+Fox) but, in comparison to all the beauty, love and commitment in this 3x3, this is relatively minor, however there could be a little over-idealizing on your part of this Man so that you see only the best in him.

---

Yes, this is something I am very familiar with - how judgemental people have shown themselves to be. Exactly! It's nothing compared to how this really is between he and I (sorry, I know some reading msy find it pathetically romantic) . Guilty as charged. I think the sun shines out of him.

---

Cross as the first card in the spread may signify that this month you'll have to really look at the burdens you've taken on in this relationship. The religious connotation of Cross asks if one has the faith required to bear up under the burdens.

--

Yes, this is already started.
Faith is most rekecant here. Thank you!

---

Note: I don't use the 9x4 tableau and rarely use houses, except for chaining.

--

Thank-you - point noted!

---

I just noticed that Cross is in the house of Rider and Rider is in the house of Cross. Also Anchor is in the house of Bouquet and Bouquet is in the house of Man and Man is in the house of Anchor. Rather an amazingly tight grouping involving the important 4 corners! Heart is in its own house. This spread may be a little more significant than you think.

---

Good news on steroids Id say T!
Thanks most sincerely for pointing all this out!
Most beneficial after the storm and fright of previous intimations from the GT. Thank you for your support in flagging this to me as well.
Of course, I don't know what's going to happen. That's the fun of it. I do know I love this man fully.
If this is more significant than thought, will update for certain!!!

Hi Teheuti,

Really? Ok - it's these 3 x 3 deconstructions that I need to learn.
This looks like a fantastic pick up!
You have alluded to playing card inflections as well T! Oh! So much to learn. Wonderful!

Am going to reply to your insightful reading above in situ.

Bless,

B:)

Barleywine

Hi Barleywine,

Your efforts and clarifications in this are incredible. Completely unexpected and truly instructive so thank - you!!

The main priorities I hear you telling me are:
1. Proximity of cards to each other
2. Combinations of cards

Then knighting techniques are used.

Thank-you!

My notes will be in situ above in reply to the reading you have provided here.

Yes, that's basically it: working outward from each significator card starting with proximity (closeness and relative distance, aka the "near/far" method) and then using various combinational methods to see what makes sense, especially in ways that reinforce the initial assumptions drawn from proximity. Note that I didn't use houses at all here because I didn't feel that I had to, and only a little bit of mirroring. I also didn't use past/present/future directly, more as subtle emphasis derived from the location of modifying cards. Overall, you seem to have a very mature outlook on the situation.

Bonny

Yes, that's basically it: working outward from each significator card starting with proximity (closeness and relative distance, aka the "near/far" method) and then using various combinational methods to see what makes sense, especially in ways that reinforce the initial assumptions drawn from proximity. Note that I didn't use houses at all here because I didn't feel that I had to, and only a little bit of mirroring. I also didn't use past/present/future directly, more as subtle emphasis derived from the location of modifying cards. Overall, you seem to have a very mature outlook on the situation.

Thank-you!

This has been such a concrete and beneficial exercise by virtue of the kind demonstrations by yourself , Teheuiti and DND. Thank-you very much. It has certainly revolutionised my reading strategies for the GT. I can now go ahead and apply the techniques to further GT's - especially the ones for which I have already drawn cards but not read on/interpreted.
Thanks for your valuable instruction and measured example of how to approach this.
I'm grateful for your feedback on my outlook.

Great all round,

Bonny

Bonny

Hi there,

In light of some recent events, reflecting on the August GT.

Also, for what it's worth, just uploading September one.
And then the one for the six months from August - january.

Bless,

Bonny

P.s,

So the spread for September is:

Tower - snake - fox - stars - clouds - flowers - key - coffin - tree
Garden - anchor - scythe - path - ship - birds - child - mice - book
Woman - dog - rider - fish - cross - Lily - storks - sun - ring
Letter - mountain - bear - house - heart - man - clover - moon - whips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 140

Bonny

This is the one for that six month duration ...

Tower - whips - snake - coffin - path - mice - bear - book - mountain
Clover - letter - anchor - sun - storks - dog - key - birds - heart
Ring - Lily - cross - tree - fox - house - fish - woman - rider
Stars - man - clouds - ship - scythe - a child - flowers - moon - garden

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 140

Bonny

Quick note:

C cut things between us (even though we continue to see each other everyday and night at work)...

That scythe .

Then we re-United.

B