Can you help?

issybee

My question to the universe has been does this male person have true romantic feelings towards me? I pulled out the knight of wands the lovers and the empror. Everytime I ask about this certain male the lovers cards pops up.. I know that the lovers is about desicion making not just love.. but i am so curious as to what is the true message that the universe is trying to tell me.. can you help? I have deep feeling for this person if that helps?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi issybee,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. If you wish to discuss the complete reading you posted, then you need to have that discussion in the Your Readings forum where complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed. Please edit your post to remove mention of the complete reading and create a new thread in Your Readings about it. You should also read the Your Readings Posting Rules if you haven't already.

Here in UTC, you may discuss the Lovers as a repeating card though. Aeclectic is a learning forum and as such we require that when asking for help with interpretations that folks provide their own interpretations first before others may help them. You've told us what the Lovers means generally, but what do you think it means as a repeating card that the Universe is trying to get you to see?

Other posters please hold off until issybee has made the edits I've requested.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards