Sweet Twilight-general discussion

GryffinSong

Wheeee! I think I'll be able to join you guys soon!!! My finances have been SO tight the last few years that I've quit buying anything extra. But I just won a contest (thanks Jeannette!!!) and have three new decks coming. One of them is this one and I'm really looking forward to seeing it!!! :)

I've been so out of things that I haven't seen any of the new decks that have come out in the last year or so. This one looks really right up my alley. I'm an intuitive reader, and love the charming style of the artwork. It's funny, but I actually like the rabbit tarot that someone posted about recently. So when I saw the girl with the rabbit ears in the tree on the tower I about rolled off my chair. Yup, a deck for me!!!

Aerin

Oh good. We have quite a lot of the cards here now - all the Majors for example - but there's still lots left if you want to start a thread!

Hemera

GryffinSong said:
I'm an intuitive reader, and love the charming style of the artwork. It's funny, but I actually like the rabbit tarot that someone posted about recently. So when I saw the girl with the rabbit ears in the tree on the tower I about rolled off my chair. Yup, a deck for me!!!
Welcome:) And congratulations on winning decks:thumbsup:
It has been a bit too quiet here recently and as Aerin said,there are still cards that need threads startded for.
This is a good deck for intuitive readings. And yes, I also LOVE the girl with rabbit ears. The Tower of this deck is probably one of the best I´ve ever seen.

Aerin

I just had a look and there are only about nine cards yet to post on.

I have started posting on a card after it comes up in a reading, so maybe these haven't come up for me... I will have a look later.

Aerin

ps all the Swords and all the Majors have threads.

Hemera

Aerin said:
I
I knew all the Majors had threads but I had not noticed the Swords. Wow, this is great. I´m starting to feel slightly panicky now.. What am I going to do when all the cards have been posted :bugeyed: This has been such a fun project. It will feel empty afterwards.. I know we can just keep posting to the existing threads but it´s not the same..[hanging head..walking away..]

Aerin

((Hemera))

I'd definitely say revisit a thread when you have a reading...

Hemera

yes I´m sure you are right:p
I have also printed most of this thread and glued to my notebook and I keep finding it very helpful indeed..

Aerin

I have another idea too.

When we have a post of each card it might be useful to have threads on "aces", "twos" etc to look at the number-ness of each set of cards.

I would find that useful anyway.

x

Hemera

What a great idea!! :party: I´m in!:thumbsup:
I just had two eights in a reading today and I had to look up their numerological meaning to clarify the reading.

Sanctum_Priest

Aerin said:
I just had a look and there are only about nine cards yet to post on.

I have started posting on a card after it comes up in a reading, so maybe these haven't come up for me... I will have a look later.

Aerin

I think it's time we finished this off for the sake of completeness. I've got some comments on two or three of the remaining cards. I might just keep going to the end!