Cant Keep the Fey at Bay

urbandryad

Eheh, my Fey came yesterday! Its such a cute, yet powerful deck. The Death Card is one of my absolute favourites. But there's so many other beautiful cards. the Ace of Wands! The Fool! Oh, I could go on and on! I'm dying!

Fey frenzy! I think this is one of my fav decks now! ^^

Genna

Welcome!I´m happy you like your deck so much already!Look at the Hermit.I think he is the most perfect Hermit ever.And the Stars,the most perfect Star card.

tarobones

they're awesome

The Fey Tarot is awesome. I find that I must contemplate each card, really look at it, and I discover more each time. They are all wonderful, and they draw me into their world. Very graphic. They have really grown on me. Blessings to all............Michael

Sulis

It's a magical deck - enjoy it :)

Love

Sulis xx

Darla

Hi, I also received my deck recently (last week) through a trade here on AT (hi Dwass! :)). This deck is so cute, isn't it? Still it manages to be serious and avoids slinging to the "fluffy bunny" side. What I like most is the positive vibe this deck gives me. The fey also know pain and problems but they deal with it as a part of life. Nothing to get too worked up over! When I look at this deck I feel joy for life!

Some of my favourite cards: Knight of Wands, Ace of Wands, 7 of Swords, Strength, Death, Justice, 10 of Wands, 8 Chalices, 7 of Wands, 9 Wands...
Mind, only some of my favourites! :D

Have fun playing with them!

TheLovers2

Definitely Two Thumbs Up for the Fey!

Darla said:
This deck is so cute, isn't it? Still it manages to be serious and avoids slinging to the "fluffy bunny" side. What I like most is the positive vibe this deck gives me. The fey also know pain and problems but they deal with it as a part of life. Nothing to get too worked up over! When I look at this deck I feel joy for life!
I TOTALLY agree with Darla's impression of the Fey. I get such a "positive, happy, keep looking on the bright side no matter what" kind of feeling from them and there is most certainly, to me, a sense from this deck that "indeed everything does not come up roses - things can be difficult, hard and heartbreaking, HOWEVER . . . never let em' see you sweat. You know? :D This is one of the decks that I have that I believe encourages individuality and "be who you are," which I am very big on. I like the varied Fey characters and personalities. Also, so many of the "scenes" put a smile on my face or make me laugh. What fun they are!

They also spark my creativity as do other of my decks, but, of course, in a different way. I tend to really enjoy the color black in clothing, although, I wear and enjoy other colors, too; however, the Fey reminds me of the wonder of color and color combinations and it makes me want to reawaken and explore (once again) my own individual style. I tend to be bold and wear "what I like" with little regard as to "would other people think these go together." I am a "think outside the box kind of girl" and this is that kind of deck.

I love jewelry and thoroughly enjoy looking at how adorned everyone is in the Fey. I know without a doubt that I will glean much from my Readings with this truly delightful deck.

Ahh . . . how has the Tarot affected me . . . let me count the ways! :)

I am looking forward to delving deeply into these cards. There are several adjectives I could use to describe the Fey deck, but, suffice it to say that IMO they are:

"PRETTY WONDER - FULLL!!"

Enjoy!

TL2 :TLOVE

Jewel

The Fey is a deck that really surprised me. I had it on the shelf for close to a year before I broke it out, and it has not gone back to the shelf since (over 2 years now). It is one of my two primary decks, and will remain that way.

What I love most about this deck is that it is different from other tarot decks. The images really and trully describe the meaning and essence of the cards, and it does not have the number of suit icons as part of the artwork. I find the deck very intuitive, and the readings I have been done for myself and others have been spot on.

In addition, the deck is FABULOUS for writting short stories, the imagery just lends itself to that so easily. I have also used the deck very successfully in tarot study and work books. It is a deck I can use for almost all my tarot interests, and some of my creative outlets. I cannot praise this deck enough.

I would love to see more decks that use descriptive artwrok (hint hint Riccardo). In addition the book is also VERY good, one of the few I actually read cover to cover.