Max distance of Venus and Mercury: implications?

Pollux

I have learnt that, Since Mercury and Venus are between Earth and Sun, they are sort of carried away by the Sun in its own movement, so that they won't be more distand than 30 and 45 degrees respectively.

I happen to have that occurring in my chart (AG, you will understand what I am referring too).
- Sun in Gemini, 15° I think
- Mercury in Taurus (eeeewwwww) 17° I think
- Venus in Leo (so much me!) 00/01° degress, I am sure LOL!!! :D

It means they are stretched on the Chart...
Has it got some special meaning, apart from the fact that Mercury should be in semisextile (correct spelling/name?) and Venus in half-square (I am sorry, I can't think of the english names... I think I am going to fall asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...)
Could it also mean that they werea aligned? I just get this idea when I think of them distanced as much as possible in my head...

AquarianGoddess

Yes, to most of your questions!!

30 degrees is a semisextile (half of a sextile) and 45 degrees is a semisquare (half of a square). I'm not one to use the minor aspects, therefore, don't include them in chart interpretation.

I don't have your chart with me, but will check it for validity of the Mercury and Venus positions. The Sun/Mercury and Venus are always close (Mercury is never more than 28 degrees from the Sun and Venus never more than 48 degrees) and I don't think there's any special meaning if they're in three different signs, other than the obvious...you have qualities of all three signs. I happen to have the same thing...Aquarius, Capricorn and Sagg.

And you just wait until Jupiter touches that Venus this summer!! Woohoo!

Love and light,
AG

AquarianGoddess

Pollux,

Your Mercury is 21 Taurus...and yesterday's New Moon was smack on your Mercury...new thinking perhaps?

AG

Pollux

AG HELP ME!!!!

I am just being knocked down and run over by so many new things!!!
New ways of though, new prospects... NEW EVERYTHING!!!
This has been such a DA*N busy period, all this stuff coming along and taking me over...

Saturn, Pluto, Moons Return... *LOL*
This starts are just getting too worried about me and my own things!!! *LOL*

I definitely need a pause to absorb all that is happening... I am definitely yearning for that! I'm serious.
(Beware, it only happen in the above line)

Now that you mention that transit... that Jupiter is also Trine to my Natal Jupiter... I need preparations... *LOL*

AquarianGoddess

Pollux,

You crack me up!

Saturn/Pluto/Moon Returns/Nodes/Jupiter/Mercury-New Moon...you've got it all!

You keep that wonderful sense of humor and you'll do just fine.

Warm regards,
AG

Minderwiz

Hi,

Pollux it's also possible that your Venus is retrograde as its near its point of greatest western elongation. Again I haven't your birth details so I'm not absolutely sure.

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Pollux's Venus is not retrograde.

Pollux

In my Birth Chart all the planets from Jupiter to Pluto are retrograde.
And they are grouped together, from Libra to Sagittarius, while from Sun to Mars (plus Nodes) they are placed from Aries to Leo.
I think it is called the "Scale" Lay-out. Parker's stuff :p