2 of cups and 9 of wands

bidmeshk

the dreaded how does he feel about her.
the two are estranged from one another.

- he loves her yet he continues to keep his wall up, ergo feelings will lead to nothing.

- he loves her and he is still fighting in order to get her

- he has romantic feelings but he also feels he has no chance.

this is part of a much larger reading (7 cards)

thanks

the cards don't have timeline assigned to them and the second card is not a clarifier.
two cards in position of his feelings - 2 for her - 1 past,1 present and 1 future.

rwcarter

Did you use a positionless spread? Or did these two cards have positional meanings? Also, were they next to each other in the reading?

Especially with positionless readings, the other cards should provide some context to the two you're questioning. I don't tend to see the 2C as "love" as much as "like" or the getting to know you phase of a relationship. For me the two cards would say he's interested (2C) but may be a little gun shy (guarded, defensive, etc.) from previous relationships.

Rodney

bidmeshk

Did you use a positionless spread? Or did these two cards have positional meanings? Also, were they next to each other in the reading?

Especially with positionless readings, the other cards should provide some context to the two you're questioning. I don't tend to see the 2C as "love" as much as "like" or the getting to know you phase of a relationship. For me the two cards would say he's interested (2C) but may be a little gun shy (guarded, defensive, etc.) from previous relationships.

Rodney

that's great, could he be defensive and guarded from (the past relationship or lack there of ) with this same person?

rwcarter

that's great, could he be defensive and guarded from (the past relationship or lack there of ) with this same person?
He could be guarded with the Querent, yes. Again, the other cards from the reading should provide some guidance on whether or not that's the case.

Rodney