9 of Pentacles as someone's desires in a relationship

IndigoWaves

I see friendliness and warm engagement whenever the opportunity arises but both parties are not "communicating" out loud due to various considerations. In short there are some undercurrents which are being ignored.
The 9P is very much aware of what's on offer, though; it seems more about a decision that she's made than just ignoring undercurrents... She has the more solid, earthy footing and quite possibly more accurate/realistic perceptions here, as well.

Miradeck

The 9P is very much aware of what's on offer, though; it seems more about a decision that she's made than just ignoring undercurrents... She has the more solid, earthy footing and quite possibly more accurate/realistic perceptions here, as well.

Thank you for sharing your point of view here, I will keep it in view and update if there is any progression or closure to this episode. :)
But I don't share the view that she has a realistic perception nor solid earthy footing though because there is an element of immaturity in the behavior displayed.

IndigoWaves

You're welcome. :) It's an interesting topic... And even if she seems to behave immaturely, it doesn't mean that she's unaware of energies and intentions, what she's doing/not doing and related effects, or what's most valued in her life; I wouldn't underestimate her "business savvy". Take care.

Miradeck

You're welcome. :) It's an interesting topic... And even if she seems to behave immaturely, it doesn't mean that she's unaware of energies and intentions, what she's doing/not doing and related effects, or what's most valued in her life; I wouldn't underestimate her "business savvy". Take care.

Yes you've a point there, never underestimate. Thanks IndigoWaves, appreciate the spontaneous exchange :)