Three or more planets in a house = yoga (vedic)

Minderwiz

Assuming you are using Whole Sign Houses and just the classic 7, as per this article:. I have first house with 2 planets (sadly Mars and Saturn) and fourth house with 3'planets (Mercury, Venus as Jupiter). If I had been born 6 hours later, there would have been 4, as the Sun was at 29:45 Libra at birth. The remaining planet is the Moon which was in my Seventh House. Of course, tht leaves me with 9 untenanted houses.

If we allow the Modern bodies then the chances of 3 or more rise rapidly. Adding Uranus, Neptune and Pluto takes my first house count up to 3 and adding Chiron takes my fourth up to 4 planets.

Add in a few Asteroids and I'm down to only two untenanted houses. Add in more asteroids and some hypotheticals and 3 bodies is common place, with my maximum being 5 in the first.

I prefer to keep to the visible 7 but there does seem to be a presumption among students that 0 planets or 1 planet in a house is something special to be studied closely, whereas to me, it's the norm.

CosmicBeing

Assuming you are using Whole Sign Houses and just the classic 7, as per this article:. I have first house with 2 planets (sadly Mars and Saturn) and fourth house with 3'planets (Mercury, Venus as Jupiter). If I had been born 6 hours later, there would have been 4, as the Sun was at 29:45 Libra at birth. The remaining planet is the Moon which was in my Seventh House. Of course, tht leaves me with 9 untenanted houses.

If we allow the Modern bodies then the chances of 3 or more rise rapidly. Adding Uranus, Neptune and Pluto takes my first house count up to 3 and adding Chiron takes my fourth up to 4 planets.

Add in a few Asteroids and I'm down to only two untenanted houses. Add in more asteroids and some hypotheticals and 3 bodies is common place, with my maximum being 5 in the first.

I prefer to keep to the visible 7 but there does seem to be a presumption among students that 0 planets or 1 planet in a house is something special to be studied closely, whereas to me, it's the norm.

My 9th house has 3 planets...but they wouldn't be considered a yoga because Saturn is not conjunct with Mars & Sun.

But, I believe there is a debate....that if they are all in the same house it would be a yoga then others say they have to actually be conjunct to be a yoga.

Yes, i am using whole house method with the vedic system.

How have you seen Saturn affect your 1st house? I heard Saturn can represent the skeleton of the body (if I remember it correctly).

They say in Vedic if you have Mars in the 1st house you are more prone to accidents.

fourth house is vedic shows the education we are able to achieve in this lifetime, real estate, mother, happiness in general (and probably many other things). I think Fourth house also represent the heart & arteries in vedic medical astrology.

I have watched some neo-vedic videos...I have to go through them again to figure out what those non-traditional planets mean in neo-vedic.

It is very cool how many systems there are....I saw another astrology system I believe..connected to chinese astrology. Purple Star Astrology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zi_wei_dou_shu

I know wikipedia lol

One thing that is driving me insane is tryint to remember the Nakshatra system in vedic...a lot to remember. I really need to get a book just on the Nakshatra to really grasp it.