Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

Oddity

Aulruna, you'll soon get to stroll around with Frankie yourself! :)

I'm very much looking forward to reading about the future Journeys and Adventures of the Travelling Frankendeck, and all of your different experiences.

Oddity

I put up two extra bonus photos in the Journal thread, that I forgot to post before. It is a picture from Gamla Stan, for gregory especially, and a local runestone for cardlady22 – since we didn't get to go to the Old Uppsala burial mounds!
Enjoy! :D

gregory

Ooh thanks.... *off to journal thread :D*

I LOVE Gamla Stan :) Also runestones - we once drove all over Sverige (!!) seeking them out, and we have a sort of glass repro one (small !!!) on SO's desk.

ETA OOOOOOOOOOH !!!

I KNOW that runestone PERSONALLY - I have LOADS of photos of it :D

THANKS Oddity :*

cardlady22

Sorry I'm late to see it! Thank you, Oddity! That is exactly what I wanted to see/feel. Nothing like that here on my side of the pond . . .

nicky

Le Fanu said:
It felt like a holiday in miniature for me seeing those pics!

me too!! Oddity your posts and pictures were awesome. Thanks so much :)

This makes me grin !

rhombchick

So.... I finally found the threads.... :D
I really enjoyed reading the deck's journey with oddity!
Such beautiful places he/she/it went to.

Is it wrong to be jealous of a deck and it's travels?

I live in a little country town in the middle of nowhere so frankie won't be doing anything overly exciting.
Maybe he'll come to playgroup with me and the boy. Then to my favourite pub for the most awesome chicken burger ever.
Then he is going bush for a bushwalk to see some kangaroos and wallabies.
Then..... well, that's about it really... :D

BlueDragonfly

rhombchick said:
I live in a little country town in the middle of nowhere so frankie won't be doing anything overly exciting.
Maybe he'll come to playgroup with me and the boy. Then to my favourite pub for the most awesome chicken burger ever.
Are you kidding me? I think it'd be awesome. I'll never get to Australia in this life, so.... :D

Oddity

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

I'm so curious to see where Frankie travels in the future...

rhombchick said:
It sounds pretty exciting to me, I've never been to a little country town in the middle of nowhere in Australia, or gone for a bushwalk to see kangaroos... :)

Rasa

rhombchick said:

I agree that this is exciting.

but.. be careful (imagining a Tarotholic kangaroo stuffing the Frankendecken in its pouch when you're not looking, and hopping away :S )

I enjoyed looking at the last photos... that stone with the runes is so beautiful, and I would like to eat in that cellar restaurant!

nisaba

rhombchick said:
<horribly shocked> At the VERY LEAST you need to photograph him in your chilli patch for Le Fanu's culinary titillation! I know what variety of chillis you grow ...

Teach him how to ride your motorbike (and photograph him sitting on the saddle).

Play a round of "Use your powers for good" with him, or make him the misplaced object.

There's stacks of Rhombchick stuff I can think of, and I don't even know you!