Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

cardlady22

I love reading the posts & seeing the pics, but I'll be content with the disc of card scans from Wendy. :angel:
:heart: my Orphalese!

Cat*

cardlady22 said:
I love reading the posts & seeing the pics, but I'll be content with the disc of card scans from Wendy. :angel:
Wait until you hold the monster in your hands! I want it for all the different cardstocks alone...

cardlady22

Evil woman . . . I am trying to let myself down gently! :p

Aulruna

Cat* said:
Your posts weren't up when I posted my idea, so I guess it's all taken care of. :)

I love your Grand Prix spread! I watched the show on TV and found it surprisingly good in an non-ironic way (although I also missed the crazy-wacky outfits, even crazier performances, and off-key singers of the last few years). My own taste in music seems to be vastly different from the European majority, though.

I would have enjoyed the rainy ren faire with you. I always wanted to look behind the scenes of one but don't know anyone who could show me around.

And yes, Frankie has arrived here on Monday! :love: I was too exhausted to get online and post about it right then, but I'll say more about his first hours here later (over in the journaling thread).

Oh, and thank you for the beautiful badge! I'm curious: Where does that image come from?

Just drive down here and the behind the scenes part can be arranged! Seriously!

The badge is the High Priestess from the Templar Tarot... its energy goes well with Frankie's!

Cat*

cardlady22 said:
Evil woman . . . I am trying to let myself down gently! :p
})

Aulruna said:
Just drive down here and the behind the scenes part can be arranged! Seriously!
I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm in your area! Seriously. :)

Aulruna said:
The badge is the High Priestess from the Templar Tarot... its energy goes well with Frankie's!
I haven't found a scan of the entire card, but the maritime background is really nice, and the colours are gorgeous.

ETA: In case not everyone has bookmarked the journal thread yet: There's a new entry there. :)

Cat*

gregory said:
Thanks! :)

Random thought I had earlier:
Do we have a Frankendecken contributor in or close to Los Angeles? I'd love to see someone post that Frankie goes to Hollywood... ;)

Latest news:
I have just opened a reading thread, so come get your Frankendecken readings now! I've taken care to make room for all time zones, you whenever you drop by could be the perfect time to get a spot!

Le Fanu

Cat* said:
Random thought I had earlier:
Do we have a Frankendecken contributor in or close to Los Angeles? I'd love to see someone post that Frankie goes to Hollywood... ;)
Why, photokat of course!

nisaba

Le Fanu, do you thing you could add the link to the Reading Thread to the list of links or the original post in this thread, so we can find it easily if it falls off the front page at any time?

Pweeeeze? <batts eyelids>

<remembers who she is talking to, and stops batting> (don't you just *hate* men who are indifferent to my Devastating Feminine Charms?)

Le Fanu

nisaba said:
Le Fanu, do you thing you could add the link to the Reading Thread to the list of links or the original post in this thread, so we can find it easily if it falls off the front page at any time?
Hang on, run that past me again :bugeyed:. What Reading thread?