Opinions on Froud's Faeries Unity card 1

MagsStardustBlack

Hi There,

This may sound weird, maybe you might get what i'm saying - i hope so!!!!

I was just looking at 'Unity', and getting a vibe, intuition if you will, on the card and - how do i put this, i was, or rather felt this immense energy from the card, i had only looked at the card for a few seconds when i was hit with these feelings of male and female connecting and becoming one, in shall we say the spiritual act of love. It was really quite something!

Has anybody else felt this from Unity.

Also if anyone does get my drift, can they explain why Unity may be seen this way?

Thanks, xxMags.

Aulruna

Well, Unity is about unified duality - a concept that often is associated with the male/female duality.

Personally, I have also experienced Unity as diversity being born from the same stem or core.

I think that energy works in both directions.

Very pleased for you to get such powerful visions from the Faeries!

MagsStardustBlack

Aulruna said:
Well, Unity is about unified duality - a concept that often is associated with the male/female duality.

Personally, I have also experienced Unity as diversity being born from the same stem or core.

I think that energy works in both directions.

Very pleased for you to get such powerful visions from the Faeries!

Thanks Aulruna for your post, i never expected any posts as my experience was a bit unusual. Its nice to know that someone else felt something similar. I have to just go with my feelings as mundane as they were, i'm sure they will deepen in a more complexed way as i get to know the cards.

Thanks petal, take care xxMags.

TwoFeathers

Unity card

I drew this card two days in a row. When I look at this card I get very emotional, not in a bad way, it's almost euphoric. I feel grounded and very safe and secure when I look at this card. I've never had a reaction like this with any other cards....yet.

donnalee

I fished out that deck and dusted it, and Unity was the third card. I felt the usual sort of whizz of energy at top back of head, but no more. The rest of the deck is way too loud for me right now, so I put it away--each card with a being on it is so noisy other than the concept ones!

DragonFae

To me Unity is a reminder that we are all one, from one spirit and that all things on earth are interconnected....not just human male and female but all aspects of the world around us....

I love the feeling of Unity but I sometimes have difficulty understanding it in a reading. In fact I have thought about taking all the Singers out of the deck for readings...to me they are so "other worldly" higher level connected that I can't always figure out what they are saying in a reading...I absolutely LOVE the faeries (the first are my Fave but I like Heart also) so don't get me wrong on this...I just think I do better readings when the Singers do not show up.

Anyone else ever have that problem?

Tanga

Hi There,

This may sound weird, maybe you might get what i'm saying - i hope so!!!!

I was just looking at 'Unity', and getting a vibe, intuition if you will, on the card and - how do i put this, i was, or rather felt this immense energy from the card, i had only looked at the card for a few seconds when i was hit with these feelings of male and female connecting and becoming one, in shall we say the spiritual act of love. It was really quite something!

Has anybody else felt this from Unity.

Also if anyone does get my drift, can they explain why Unity may be seen this way?

Thanks, xxMags.

Hmm.
Male and Female coming together - but not just that... more Advaita - the "oneness with everything". Unity with, an experience of, the tensegrity of the Universe. Also described as the "Peak Experience".
That point in meditation when you are no longer you - but everything! (letting go of being separate)
Sex (apparently :) ) can be/access this unifying or mystical experience (sometimes deliberately sort after by both partners intending to create it together - ritual sex).
And ofcourse - Sex Is Creation. That magickal thing.

I wouldn't class your experience as unusual - and it's mundane, but it isn't. Because mundane can be (and is imo) transcendental.

... Shiva and Shakti as one (Ardhanarishvara), Ometeotl - Aztec opposite poles that create the Universe, Obatala - Yoruban orisha and sacred father-mother creator of mankind...
The Transgender or Primal androgyne.

More hmm.

@DragonFae:
The singers are most certainly elusive. But I wouldn't take them out of a reading.
The challenge is to push the growing edge of my understanding of these things. Lol.
(read here... possibly this understanding may never arrive, but I can have a good time trying!).