New Upcoming Lenormand Decks from US Games

ryanofcups

Thanks for sharing! If anybody is interested to see more cards from the Maybe Lenormand, the link below has pictures of all 52 cards from the Limited edition. It does have a different color palette, however.

http://www.inset.cards/2015/10/maybe-lenormand-limited-edition/

The US Games edition should be here at the end of April! I think that may also be the same time the Dreaming Way also arrives, not 100%.

1Eleven

Thanks for sharing! If anybody is interested to see more cards from the Maybe Lenormand, the link below has pictures of all 52 cards from the Limited edition. It does have a different color palette, however.

http://www.inset.cards/2015/10/maybe-lenormand-limited-edition/

The US Games edition should be here at the end of April! I think that may also be the same time the Dreaming Way also arrives, not 100%.

Hi Ryan,
Was this on Amazon already? - it shows temporarily out of stock.

Thanks

Le Fanu

I checked on Amazon U.K. this morning and it doesn't come up. Want now! Maybe the Book Depository will get it in first, as is often the case.

1Eleven

I checked on Amazon U.K. this morning and it doesn't come up. Want now! Maybe the Book Depository will get it in first, as is often the case.

It looks like it's available directly from U.S. games if you don't mind paying shipping. I have the limited edition but it's a work of art that I'd rather not touch that often! So, this is a must for me. Plus, I'm interested on more info on the additional cards. C'mon, Amazon!

blue_fusion

Ryan Edwards just posted pics of his deck's cards in FB. It really is rather nice and subtly modern (try zooming in on the drawings). :)

ryanofcups

Thanks all for the interest! The Maybe and Dreaming Way have both JUST arrived from the printer. They now have pages on Amazon (US & UK), but have a 2-3 week ship date. Just a matter of Amazon receiving inventory, I believe.

Once I receive a new case from USGS, I'll also offer signed copies on my website (worldwide ship), in about a week or two.

Morwenna

Ooo, that's it. I gotta have the Maybe. This summer.