Lenormand Readings for Feedback

MarieAntoinette

Hey, thanks!

We're not on speaking terms at the moment (sad face, tho it's at my initiation lol). So that would be good to get things back on track somehow. :grin:

Thanks so much for the reading!

Thanks for this feedback! It does seem like he will reach out to you with this Key + Lily.

DownUnderNZer

Garden and Ship.

Wide berth. Like keeping a great distance. He is being socially distant therefore may not be associating with common people known to both or at the same time.

Do you read Lenormand? I'm asking because I don't know how else to read Garden + Ship together.

Bonny

Did he like the messages I sent him this afternoon?

MarieAntoinette

Garden and Ship.

Wide berth. Like keeping a great distance. He is being socially distant therefore may not be associating with common people known to both or at the same time.

Hi DownUnderNZer,
Thank you for adding this. :) So, Garden = Social, Ship = Distance?

MarieAntoinette

Did he like the messages I sent him this afternoon?

Rider + Mice
I read that this combination means 'a worrying message'. I wouldn't say he liked it, rather that it raised some concern for him, making him feel somewhat apprehensive?

amaya1

How will be the interaction on Sunday with A

MarieAntoinette

How will be the interaction on Sunday with A

Sun + Bird
Sun is about warmth and Bird is conversation. From this combo I would say that you will have enjoyable and lively conversations with A this Sunday.

Bonny

I will read the 'now' part only.

Child - Lady

The cards are arranged such that the 'man' pictured in the Child card is eyeing Lady. Could this literally mean that a child (or children) is standing between you and him. That or this relationship is new?

Thanks MarieAntoinette,

Sorry for delay.

Yes he has children and they are at the centre of his life so yes he broke up with me because he'd put in his head he can't have relationship and be a good dad. Well read.
B

Bonny

Rider + Mice
I read that this combination means 'a worrying message'. I wouldn't say he liked it, rather that it raised some concern for him, making him feel somewhat apprehensive?

Yes correct, he recently told me no more messages. They stress him out. I don't know why. They're just smiley faces etc...

Thanks for the reading !

B:)