Be part of the Nicolas Rolichon Tarot restoration.

Bluefeet

Wonderful, I can't wait! :D I love the technique you used in the Conver TdM.

Chimera Dust

Can we still vote? I vote for P1/P2 (is there a difference between them?).

My reasoning: the C's, especially the bottom ones where the lion has the same colours as in the P's, strike me as more unusual so I like them. I like the combination between the dress in the D's and the lion in the P's. However, P's and D's are the originals, so even though I like the dress in the D's, I like the lion colours in the P's so much more.

garmonbozia

Will this be a full tarot, or major arcana only?

Igor

Nicolas Rolichon is coming out

Hello,

I am very pleased to announce you that the Nicolas Rolichon Tarot is now complete.

Thank you again to you all for helping me in designing the palette and pattern of the colors.

You can discover the Nicolas Rolichon tarot at Tarot Artisanal : http://www.tarot-artisanal.fr/index.htm

The website is in french only, but you can go to an english page by clicking ont the top-right english flag.

Have a nice day...

Igor Barzilai.

Bluefeet

Congratulations! :party: This is such a beautiful restoration of the Nicolas Rolichon TdM. I personally love the choice of colors, very well done! :thumbsup:

garmonbozia

Congratulations Igor!
Will you be publishing a Classic Edition as well? As much as I would love to buy them, the Artisanal Editions are beyond my price range for a trumps only deck.

Igor

Hello Garmonbozia,

Yes, I plan to publish a classic edition of the Rolichon.

I will let you know when it will be done.

Igor.

garmonbozia

Great news! I will wait and purchase the Blain and Conver at the same time as the Rolichon.
I am looking forward to it!