New Froud Oracle!!!!

faunabay

OK, we're down to 2 months now!!! woohoo!!!

WonderGuy

i will definitely look into this one. i have the Faeries Oracle (which seems to be currently hiding from me, can't find it anywhere)
:)

Aerin

UK amazon also have it up for pre-order at what looks like a good price.

By the way, UK amazon do honour their guarantee without you having to chase it - got an unexpected e-mail with a 55p refund for a book that came the other day. I would never have noticed because the book in question was £2 more than I pre-ordered by the time it was published.

aranarose

I'll be getting that one the day it's out LOL The Froud Faeries' Oracle is my most talkative deck!

Naneki

Has anyone noticed that the status for this deck has changed on amazon. It's now listed as "in stock". Has anyone received it yet?

victoria.star

Naneki said:
Has anyone noticed that the status for this deck has changed on amazon. It's now listed as "in stock". Has anyone received it yet?
Hi Naneki. I haven't received it yet, I just checked my preorder at Amazon and it says "Preparing to Ship."
So, hopefully soon!

Zelmira

Are you talking about the old deck, or about The Heart of Fairies Oracle? I had pre-ordered the new one, and I got an e-mail today from Amazon that it has been shipped.
Zelmira

dvorah ophir

please post some scans

Zelmira hi
when you receive this new deck can you please give us more details and descriptions and if you are able some scans too. there is realy too little information about this deck and i am very curious ,as do i am sure, many others as to how they look, and what they are all about. my gusse is that they are more about relationship then general reading-that is only acording to description. the cover is stunning but are the cards themself like that?
do tell all!
thanks in advance- dvorah

HearthCricket

I am talking about the new deck, Heart of the Faerie. Mine is on its way.