A Faerie Gift Spread

Chronata

I was up all night again.
A perpetual problem for me.

But last night as I lay there in bed listening to the shadows conversing, I could hear faeries whispering all sorts of things in my head.

As I am going through a whirlwind of self transformations right now, the faeries offered to help me and directed me to create this spread.
They were so insistant that at around 3 AM I got up to write it down and to do the card draw as well!

(They were also pretty insistant that I should share this spread, in case it might help someone else here.)

I asked the questions and then drew one card for each.

Who Will Offer to Help and Guide Me...

*In my Dreams and subconcious Journeys of Discovery?

*In my Hopes, Prayers, and Wishes? (however impossible they may seem) ?

*In my Intentions and Goals?

*In my Everyday activities?

*In conquering my Doubts and Fears?

*In finding my Purpose & my Bliss?

*In my dealings with others?

*And in my continual Growth and the Eternal NOW?

The Faeries also remind me to tell you that you can add or subtract questions as you need. (but you already knew that!)
Some people may not do Dreamwork as I do, so can replace the first one with "Guide me along my Spiritual Path?"

I found this spread works better if you can refine & define what each question means to you first.
I thought about my goals...not just the long term ones...but what I wanted to accomplish tomorrow. And defined my own fears, wishes, and other things.

In interpretation, I found myself reading regular ways, and some sideways, upside down, and backwards in a mirror ways too.

I looked at each Fae's personality as a helper and guide, I broke them down into the symbolic meanings, I connected with each meaning as that past of myself, I read them as if I were 5 years old, and as if I were seeing it from a future time, and everything I wanted had already come to pass. I read them as if I were doing a general Oracle reading for someone I didn't know at all, and I conversed with them to give me hints and clues.

If you want I will tell you the cards I drew. One of them made me cry. (a good cry!)

Anyway...thought someone out there might appreciate this!
Love, luck, and Blessings...
Chronata

lark

What a beautiful gift from the Faeries.
I'm going to write it down in the "notes" section of my Faeries Oracle book.
I would like to know what cards you drew if you would like to share.

Alissa

Chronata, what a fascinating synchronicity! Last week, I was going through my own reooccuring insomniac nights and did a Faery reading for myself at about 3:30 in the morning one night.

It was a profound reading for me as well, and to hear of your own experience was like a smack in the forehead!

(And, just me personally, but I think everyone is going through a *lot* of change right now. I really really do. It's in the night air, during this change of the seasons.)

Chronata

lark, Alissa...
Yes, I really felt like they were looking out for me. I mean truly working hard for me , and hoping I get the messages.

I too think a lot of people are going through changes right now. It seems to be the kind of readings I find myself doing for people..

I have no problem sharing, lark! These are the fae who graced me with thier gifts and honored me with thier offers for guidence...

SOLUS

O! THAT GNOME

HONESTY

THE SINGER OF CONNECTION

THE DARK LADY

HIMSELF (this is the card that made me all emotional.)

THE MASTER MAKER

THE SAGE

Some of these cards were quite unexpected.
I also must add, that I read throught the book meanings today as well, and got yet another layer of truth.

It is quite wonderful having them around! Especially at a time like now, where I see myself shedding old skins and growing into a new form.
If anyone else tries this spread,I would love to know what your experiences are as well!

sagitarian

Wow, what a beautiful experience and reading Chronata! Sounds so lovely! i will definitely have to experiment with this lay out. Thank you so much for sharing!

Jewel

Chronata, thanks for the spread. I think I need to do a reading with this. I hope mine comes out as positive as yours did. Trully a comforting and reassuring reading ... would have made me cry too.

September Pixie

I did the same spread.. and this is what I got..

32. Iris of the Rainbows
Gift Given = hope & promise

11. The Singer of Transfiguration
Gift Given = transformation

18 The Lady of the Harvest
Gift Given = completion & release

26. O! That Gnome
Gift Given = wild gifts & breaking bad habbits

49. Mikle a' Muckle
Gift Given = everyday mixed blessings & playfulness

27. Nelys the Alchemyst
Gift Given = inner transformation

16 The Bright Mother
Gift Given = intimacy & creativity

19. The Sage
Gift Given = wisdom & patience

Additional Gift from 54. Epona's Wild Daughter
Gift Given = inner shadows & growth
** this card kept jumping out at me while shuffling...**