The Enchanted Map study group?

SarahMaeDee

I just recently bought this deck, and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in learning more about it with me. This deck is quite beautiful, and has very dramatic imagery and colors. It does implement reversals, but I'm pretty sure that they can be/are optional. Anyway, if anyone is interested in studying this deck with me, please let me know, as I will be starting to study this deck pretty soon! :)

metatron3

Hey !

I just received mine and quite glad about it.
I would really like to study it too :)

SarahMaeDee

Alright then! I'll start a thread. :3

SarahMaeDee

I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long, but I'm going to start the study group thread now. :) Again, my apologies for taking so long in getting to this!

byrgypsy

I saw this deck and HAD to have it. My boyfriend got it for me as a Christmas gift and I have only used it a few times. I even picked up the companion book. I would love to study (and use) it more.

strings of life

I'm quite find of this deck. I find it enchanting and comforting at the same time.

The companion book/booklet that came with the set? I'm not that fond of it. New age rubbish. I'd rather just use my own interpretations and see how I connect with the cards.

I'm going to draw a card of the day and will post my observations. I've been meaning to do this. I have been using the deck for weekly medications. Just one card. On a wooden card easel that was created by a member here.

steamwings

Is anyone here? I would lake to join some activities, may be reading circle for this deck only, or reading game just like people here are playing with runes.

Vellata

Hey!
I would be interested in deeper studying of this deck. It's my first Oracle deck, which I got for Christmas and I've been connecting to it very well so far. To me this deck gives amazingly accurate results in self-exploration readings and dream decoding, but is a bit less strong in future positions and decision making.

2dogs

I just got my deck too, so may well join in. :cool3: