Knight of Cups as exterior qualities?

Thirteen

.traveller. said:
What others can see or perceive about the person in question. First impressions and things readily apparent.
Ah! Well, first, I think that it can be readily apparent if the person is a romantic--a man who opens doors for a woman, pulls back her chair, brings her flowers. A woman who reads romances, watches romantic comedies, listens to love songs, yes?

Likewise, it can be readily apparent if a person is gallant and/or has noble sentiments--that is, a person who gives up their bus seat for a pregnant woman or someone who is elderly.

I'd guess that this is someone who tends to be emotional--cries easily, laughs easily. Body language and expressions would make it *very* evident that this person feels great empathy and sympathy for others, as well as the fact that they might be sensitive or moody--emotional changes in a person are often very obvious. And, finally, I'd say this is probably someone who tends to touch others. Is more likely to lay a hand on a shoulder, hug someone, take their hand to show he/she cares.

Would those suffice as externals?

.traveller.

Ja, and thankee.

That clears up my confusion quite well, it was supposed to be describing how others see me but... I'm not exactly a romantic. However, from "Likewise" down that would fit me pretty well.